My cousin as a horrible, horrible and very rare autoimmune disease called Hidradenitis Suppurativa. She is getting some pain relief medication, but has been told that there is no known cure for Hidradenitis Suppurativa at the moment. Do you think there are any natural remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa? Please come up with some suggestions.

Your cousin could certainly go in and see a naturopath, a homeopath or a traditional Chinese healer. I strongly believe that these forms of medicine can sometimes treat conditions that modern western medicine has not touched upon. Do be aware that these methods can also harm a patient, if the wrong treatment is given.

Hi there. Look, a hidradenitis suppurativa usually occurs around hair follicles with many oil and sweat glands, such as in the armpits, groin and anal area. It may also occur where skin rubs together and it can affect more areas of your body, not just one. Sure, there is a good natural hidradenitis suppurativa treatment but did anyone told you that you should do this? I mean, who even recommend you to take some natural treatment for this? I agree that natural treatments are good, and some of those are Aloe Vera, alcohol, honey, but before applying any of those on your skin, talk to someone who is an expert.