I have had a couple of pimples lately, one under my armpit which started off looking like an ingrown hair but with a pimple head. I popped it and it got infected and bigger and very red and swollen around the area, like a boil. I was bathing it with saltwater and put betadine on and covered it over with a band-aid. The sore became larger and bigger and the skin around it was becoming soft and sort-of peeling away a few layers. I ended up with a small hole wound in my skin which was very hard and slow to heal.
After about a month it finally seemed to heal, but has left a scar.
Then the same thing happened - just before the other one healed completely - on my abdomen, at the top of my bikini/knicker line (this sore also ended up with a small hole in my skin) and then again on my breast, just before the next one healed. These were all about a month ago, and now I have another one popped up on my breast, this time in a different spot. Each spot has been left with a small scar.
This latest last one started as a small whitehead pimple, last night, and grew overnight to be quite a bit larger, and had a large red irritation rash around it. I popped it, (which I probably shouldn't have done ) and it looks like the same thing is going to happen. If I put antiseptic cream on the dressing I cover it with, the sore seems to become infected with this cream, just adding to the problem, and becoming pussey. This one has not swollen up, but I have only bathed it with saltwater and put a small amount of betadine on the band-aid, since, going on the last one I treated healed within about 2 weeks. I think it would be better open to the air to heal. Being on my breast it is at least protected by my bra and not having my jeans or knickers agravating it, or on the armpit where sweat probably prolongs or adds to the infection. Any suggestions much appreciated. Should I go to the doc for antibiotics? Thanks, Mandy

This is my EXACT problem, you've described it to a "T", even the part about anti-biotic creams seeming to make it worse. Anyone have any suggestions/explanations??????

ask your doctor about MRSA it may be a bacteria infection better just to check

Agree with Guest. They sound like boils and your Dr. does a simple culture with a cotton swab to test for MRSA. If it is you need to be treated because you are just going to keep re-infecting yourself and they could become more severe.

I have the same problem! But the thing is, the hole in my armpit has a piece of tissue sticking out of it? Did that happen to you? When my swelled pimple finally popped, I oozed out the pus and now theres just a hole with a little tissue from inside sticking out, i just put a band aid over it and hope it'll heal? How long did it take for yours to heal?

Wow I just googled what has been happening to me and this came up.
I had one under my arm pit, then one on my neck, then in between my eyebrows and now another is forming under my arm pit.

I have seem my doctor and he just prescribes AB's.

Ill be going for a second opinion this week (if I can get a day off)\

Valerie, is the piece of tissue not a puss like thing?
I had that in my neck, felt endless and very FREAKY!

I am wondering if you have a stray spider roaming around in your bed? These "pimples" kind of sound like spider bites beacause of there scarring and the hole effect they left? Just try washing your sheets and inspecting your bed area! I hope you are better!!!!

I used to have these all the time for years on my breasts stomach between my thighs and mostly armpits... I have all these scars everywhere that I have to keep squeezing whitish gunk from . I finally stopped getting them when I went on a whole foods kick and quit sugar and processed foods. I truly believe sugar is the culprit because sugar shows to cause inflammation and infection in the body.

i also got this on my right arm and everytime i squeeze the white pus-like fluid out of it, the hole will minimize and will look like gone for few weeks. thought it was a white head but i never expected that it squeezed out like a long train. but it keeps coming back..hope someone could tell us with the same problem and with a cure...

Please go to the doctor and get checked for MRSA. It can be life threatening if it becomes systemic. DO not delay.

I think I know exactly what it is you are suffering from. I have been dealing with it for about 17 years now. Try a Google search for hidradenitis suppurativa - It is a skin disease. It is not MRSA. The only problem is that there is no 'cure'. Less than 3% of the population have this issue and there is no money in the cure.
I suggest applying a topical cream such as Fucidin and taking Epsom Salts baths instead of sea salt. I have also noticed that stress can trigger the boils so try to take it easy.

This happend to me!
But on my nose!!!
There was a pimple and its been taking a while to heal and it started to get some white stuff sticking up so i popped it. And then there was just more tissue so i took a tweezer (i probably shouldnt have) and took it off and puss came out. But then it seems as if the pimple is gone but there's a hole!!??
Im freaking out right now.
A hole on my nose?
WTF
(its about the size of a pore)

You might consider yeast. The refined sugar--makes the yeast more active. Hypoglycemic or diabetic, yeast more active. Particularly the pimples that have a hole and skin kind of peeling away,, that is a yeast bump. Try a good over the counter med/cream used for vaginal yeast infections like monistat. Alternate between a yeast cream and an antibiotic if infected. That fungus stuff is a bear, and ugly bumps too.

mrsa is very serious, my girlfriend nearly died from it they had her on heavy doses of clindamycin as an antibiotic, and i watched her almost die so yeah if you are experiencing this is could very well be mrsa and you should seek IMMEDIATE MEDICAL TREATMENT, IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM

those sores under ur arms iscalled....... foliclitis....... caused by staph on ur skin, doctor would prescribe anti boitics and the use of dettol soap..... spots can appear in random places, starting under the arm and the odd random one on the leg, abdomen, breast etc etc