My Father-in-law is a kidney transplant patient. He has very poor circulation in both his legs and had bypass surgery to correct this. It was partially successful. His major problem is his feed are horribly swollen and paintful and full of small wounds that are slow to heal. There are black patches of skin around some of his wounds. We have been told he cannot take a diuretic because of his kidney. Is there anything we should be looking into to treat his feet.

I had a kidney transplant in 1992, my father was the donor and 66 years old. Not one problem had I had with the transplant since day one, I 'am happy and healthy not one day sick with kidney problems and my father is 82 years and in very good health, never any pain , may he be bless with many more healthy years. I love him with all my heart. Lucy

I had a kidney transplant in 1992, my father was the donor and 66 years old. Not one problem had I had with the transplant since day one, I 'am happy and healthy not one day sick with kidney problems and my father is 82 years and in very good health, never any pain , may he be bless with many more healthy years. I love him with all my heart. LM

Hyoerbaric Oxygen Therapy