I am wondering if it feasable for a kidney transplant patient to undergo a face lift or receive botox. Thank You.

hi know it was some time ago that you posted your message but did you get a reply? I am a transplantee but would like a bit of botox

My Kidney transplant surgeon told me that I should never do a plastic surgery. I also consulted a dermatologist in regard to botox, when he knew I am a kidney transplant patient, he advised me not to do it.

Good Luck

My friend who is also kidney transplanted wanted to do Botox but his doctor told him that he should avoid not just Botox but any type of cosmetic surgery and any chemicals whatsoever regarding to the cosmetic surgery.

You are aware that you have to be very careful regarding your life style and cosmetic surgery isn’t on the list of the priorities. You could try with some anti-ageing creams. There are few very good ones and you can consult your dermatologist about this. I am sure that he will suggest you the creams which will suit you the best depending on your skin type. There are some masks as well which can help in preventing forming of new lines.

nonsense i have had botox many times after my liver transplant. my doctor at the transplant clinic gave me the go ahead 2 yrs ago.

Waiting for kidney transplant is Botox safe