Hello everyone. I really don't like doctors. I think that nobody loves them. But I do know that I need to visit them and now, I clearly have some heart issues or some heart disease. When my doctor told me this I was pretending that I don't care because I was always thinking that I am super lady. But guess what - I am not. I have heart issues and I don't know what are they exactly. I know that my doctor told me that I should use ACE Inhibitors and now I want to know for what heart diseases they are used for? 

Hello there. Don’t worry, ACE inhibitors are medicines that are used to treat very high or just high blood pressure. Most people who are dealing with high BP need to take one or more medicines to control it, for their own safety. ACE inhibitors are very popular first - choice medicine for high blood pressure and doctors usually recommend it.  Actually, they are particularly recommended for people who are under 55 years old. Sometimes, taking it is your own choice but I would definitely advice you to ask your doctor about it. It is definitely the safer option. Good luck. 

Good day all. My brother is using ACE inhibitors. ACE inhibitors are critical and very important in the treatment of heart failure, especially when systolic dysfunction is present. Also, ACE inhibitors can be prescribed for the treatment of diastolic dysfunction. But I assume that this is not what you want to know. They are also used to control high blood pressure, prevent kidney damage in diabetics and prevent ongoing heart damage after a heart attack. If you have problems with heart, it is very important to consult your doctor about this and ask him what are the best ACE inhibitors that you can use.

Good day folks. It is very simple.  ACE inhibitors are the best medicines that are used mostly in the treatment of high blood pressure or so – called hypertension and some other heart failure. They are also used after a heart attack, because they are an amazing cure and also they can help you to protect the heart. They have a variety, different effects on the body, but their ability to relax blood vessels is one of the most important ability that you can imagine. Of course, like any other medicine, this one has its own side – effects. I hope that someone in here will tell us more about side – effects.

Hello there everyone. I currently use some of the ACE inhibitors. And they are pretty fine, so far of course. So, generally ACE inhibitors are commonly used for any heart failure. They relieve heart failure symptoms, such as fluid buildup and swelling and they definitely can help you feel much better. They also may help you live longer and stay out of the hospital, which is really good. You may need to take an ACE inhibitor if you have recently had a heart attack. Your doctor will prescribe the best pills for you. So, that is why it is important to consult him or her always.