hi im 14 and have never pulled my foreskin back over the wider part of the penis as i had a tight foreskin. i read one of the posts on this website about it and began to do the needed exercises and it seemed to be working as i could pull it further back than before. but then the next day i pulled it back and my foreskin was attached to the head. can anyone educate me on why this has happened and wat i can do 2 help my penis seperate from my foreskin? plz help!?!

I'm 13 I also had this problem and about Christmas time I decided I had to just go for it so I did the pain proved to much I didn't manage to pull my foreskin back and found it hard to walk for the next couple of day about a month after that one of my mates asked me if I could yet I said yes just to fit in I then started to think I had some sort of problem I went home that night and tried my hardest again this time it worked and I felt so happy then I started to watch porn I have been masturbating since I was about 11 and I started to watch porn a week or so after I had pulled the foreskin back I then noticed they all had there's back alot further thank mine Past the head I started to panic again but I've read some articles and answers tonight and have reassured my self it's normal the line connecting the head and the foreskin is called something like a frenelium it snaps In it's on time or you can start doing exercises to hurry it up and self snap it I hope this helped