im 15 and i dont now much but theres skin attached to my penis head going down attached to my foreskin
should i pull it off???

Hi, im 15 and my penis is only 3 1/2 soft, and 4 1/2 inches hard. I also have skin over my knob, but i can pull it rite back, (i think thats from masturbating) i see everyone else doesnt have that so im a bit worried, its attached by that little pink bit of string, i dano if u should pull it off, i dont think you should mabey it will come off by its self .

Don't pull on it or damage it, it's an important part of an uncircumcised penis. Nivlac23, people that don't have it are circumcised people, it's removed in the process of circumcision.

ryker u seem to no ur stuff..

Im uncircumsised and i cant pull back my foreskin to see my bell.. i can't even see the bell =.=.. can u help me out here.. shud i just stretch it or is there something else wrong.. ?

If you're under 15, it'll probably go away by the time you're 15, but if you're 15 or older, you should get it checked out by a doctor. Treatment for a tight foreskin is gentle and gradual stretching in the bath, or with various lotions, and minor sugery if that doesn't work. 

Im 14 and i have the same problem, my foreskin is attached to my penis head by a small strip of skin. I don't know what to do at all, i don't have the guts to tell my parents about it. And is it unattractive for a girl? Because my girlfriend wants to do something with me? Thanks to anyone who replies! I just want to know if it goes away naturally or i need. An operation...

That little strip of skin is called the frenulum. It is normal. It keeps the foreskin from going too far back.

It also has an artery inside that provides blood to the head. Leave it alone.