Im 15 years old, and have never fully retracted my foreskin. When not erect, I can do it, but I'm too scared incase I cannot get it back over the head. When I'm erect I can get it almost over, but again, too scared to try. I have recently tried to stretching technique in the shower.
At the back of my penis there is a peice of skin which attaches the foreskin to the head of the penis. Is this the reason it is quite difficult to retract?
Also, at the very top of my foreskin is a rather large vein. It sticks out quite a bit and is very unsightly,

If I use the stretching technique, will this piece of skin stretch and allow me to retract quite easily? I know there is nothing I can do to get rid of it, but is there anything I can do to reduce the size of it?

Dont be affraid of retracting your foreskin - it is designed for this. It will come forward again with a little bit of assistance. I'm sure that the stretching techniques have probably worked, and it just needs you to pull it back that little bit further. I'm sure you won't have any problems, so give it a go. Regards, John

I don't think you have an unusual problem at all. The skin of the foreskin is always attached to the head at some place. Just keep stretching and you will eventually get it to slide over the glans completely. As far as the large vein goes, do not consider that unsightly at all. In fact, is insures that you will have plenty of blood flow to the penis which is what makes it super erect. Believe me, no one will ever find the vein unsightly but you. Embrace the vein as simply part of your penis and see it as a masculine attribute.