My foreskin is still attached to the head of my penis, by small flaps of skin.

I'm aware that these should have dissapeared at child age, but what can I do?

I really don't want to be circumsised!

Same with mine and I am 27 years old

Wondering if this is odd??

hmmmm that sounds weird, have you guys gone to get your physicals done lately?

im 18 and i have the same.....

im 18 and i have the same, noone ever told me about pulling back forskin untill i read it here last night o.O

iv had sex and got on ok, but iv also gotten a few scares too

i dont want to see a doctor lol, what can i do? :X

ps

i looked it up, and apparantly that ^ is quite normal.

indra.com/~shredder/intact/anatomy/

so is ur foreskin attached to the very bottom of thre bell end by a sheet of skin???? cause thats what i have. im not talking about the vain like thing becuase i know thats normal. plz help!!! im worried, oh and does it make a difference that im only in the first few stages of puberty

I'm thirteen and i keep getting told to pull my foreskin back and i cant. Im worried :(

You can't just pull it back, you have to stretch it. It takes a couple weeks, but gradually keep pulling it back. It's a little painful/upsetting, but it's not too bad once you start doing it more often. I'm 17 and I just figured it out, NOBODY told me EVER...

im 13 and i can't get my penis out of my foreskin, what can i do???

Not being able to pull your skin back is quite normal. If you can urinate without discomfort and are happy with how it is then there is no problem. I was never told to pull mine back and found out myself. I decided to carefully pulled mine back over a long time. It took about a year to become completly "normal". Bassically if your not in pain and you can still do everything its not a big problem.

LOL that picture.........isnt that what everyones penial should look like...

mine does :D

Oh well rofl

so basically, all u have to do is stretch it reguarly?

mines too is like the picture

last night while i was being intimate with a girl, the strip of skin thats attached from my foreskin to my head was ripped. i don't feel any pain, but i'm not sure what to do. she must have pulled the foreskin back too much during erection. i didn't notice till the next morning. should i be worried? i don't really want to see a doctor unless i really have to.