Hi, im 15 and this has thing has always bothered me, ive always just ignored it now as im coming up to my 16th birthday it needs to be sorted.
OK, i cant pull my foreskin back over the head when im erect, ive been masturbating like this for a long time and ive always had to do it gently. As soon as i become erect then the forsekin is automatically pulled back to reveal whatever it is, but it gets really tight and won't pull back further, its very sensitive and it even hurts. This has caused me many problems both psychologically and physcially with washing, i dont want to go further with my girlfriend for fear that i might do something stupid. I cant talk to my parents or my friends about this so please help. When not erect i can pull it back slightly more but i stop when i see something connecting my foreskin to the red thing, i cant tell my parents or friends as they wouldnt be supportive, they'd just call me about it so please please give me some advice on this, its really effecting my social life with girls and i would not want a circumcision, please give me advice, thanks.

hi there i have read ure post and i am 17 up 2 a few days ago i had never tried any stretching tequniqes i wud just like you to know that i have an erect penis size of 6.7inches which is apparantly average and my foreskin was tight be4 starting the stretching tequniuqes after jsut 3 days i have managed to pull my foreskin over my head and slide it back it is not painfull jsut make sure to do a bit at a time circumsion shud not be the answer unless these tstretching tequniqes do not work or if ure doctor suggests it my girlfreind said since ive managed to do this the sex has been better than ever so i wud greatly advise looking up some tequiniques and trying for no more than 3 weeks if the result is good then carry pn untill it is not sore or tight and believe me u will never think of your problems again hope this answers your question in some way

best wishs

I would say talk to your father. If you really don't feel like it then talk to a doctor. If you cant talk to a doctor then talk to your school nurse (he or she will not tell your parents unless there is something seriously wrong in which case you'll want to go to a doctor and get it treated as soon as possible). Don't be embarrassed by it. Also, if you don't have access to a school nurse, just talk about it privately with a male teacher (or principle) or some adult you trust.

Im also 15, with my 16th birthday coming up in a few months. Im in (Or was, maybe) the same position as you.

Basically, I always ignored it and though it was normal (My foreskin was always covering the top of my penis and I masturbated like this)

The best thing to do is stretching techniques, I started doing 5-6 every day and in a week I was able to pull my foreskin much further past the head when unerect, and to this point I can just slip it over the sides of the head with a little uncomfortableness when its erect.

Basically, use some saliva to lubricate it and start tugging your foreskin back (unerect) It should keep sliding slowly and it may feel a little uncomfortable because the head isnt used to the air. Just keep going, the only time you should stop is when you can feel it is too tight and you get a strange stinging pain there. Keep doing this every day and in a day or two you should be able to pull it all the way back when unerect. If you havent before you may find alot of smegma down there....I made sure everything had saliva on it and it didnt hurt very much when I pulled it off (It hurts because of the sensetive skin)

With the thin layers stuck on, I just ran a bath without using any foam or oils and made sure it was only warm......I then pulled my foreskin all the way back and dipped the head in the water, it instantly made all of the smegma come off and it doesnt smell at all now.

Keep doing it unerect then you can try it while masturbating....Remember you really need to push yourself and fight the normal uncomfortable feeling otherwise it wont stretch (Dont pull till it hurts, though)

*EDIT*

Its possible to stretch yourself to the 'average' foreskin but like me you may also have a slightly tight Frenulum (The bit of skin on the inside of the penis at the back)

You wont know wether you do or not until you can fully pull your foreskin back, but there is an easy way to treat a tight frenulum....A doctor basically puts you on anethstetic and does a few snips at the frenulum here and there, he then uses dissolvable stitches which come out and your foreskin will be fine after that.

The best and least embarrasing way to get by it with your girlfriend if you are going to have sex - Use a condom!!!

Note - It isnt needed though depending on how tight it is....Dont get worried about operations or anything because its most likely able to be fixed. Also, dont be afraid to hold back and tell your girlfriend, if you have been with her for a while and you know she is caring then she should understand. Alot of men lead a normal life with a tighter frenulum, theres just a possibility of it getting painful after too much sex in a short time

I also recommend stretching. I just had one concern: You said that there was something connecting the foreskin to the head. This is normally done by the frenulum at the bottom of the head: secretpenis.com/frenulum.jpg
If it is attached somewhere else, you should be able to get it easily removed by a doctor.

-----

my full story:

I'm uncircumcised. When I started having sex (at 16) I had never retracted my foreskin. I had to use lubricant so that the friction would not cause the foreskin to painfully retract from the friction. With regular sex, the foreskin slowly stretched until it was able to fully retract.

Years later, a bad attempt at a hand job fully retracted the foreskin, and then some, and my frenulum tore, not completely, but to the point where it was fleshy, turning later to scabbed-over. I avoided strain on it for a short time until it healed. After that, I seemed to become predisposed to ripping the skin in the same spot during sex. I finally got frustrated and when it happened the last time, I forcefully (and quite painfully, as the frenulum was torn at the time) forced the foreskin to fully retract and kept it that way for more than a week until it seemed completely healed. After doing that, the foreskin was looser (a good thing) and I have had no more problems with tearing.

On a side note: After about 3 days of constant sensation from the head of my penis against my shorts, I got completely used to it and stopped noticing whether my foreskin was retracted or not. I did have the annoyance that the foreskin would tend to roll back over the head. I figured out how to stop this: after cleaning it in the shower, with the foreskin fully retracted (and the penis semi-erect), apply oral lubricant (read: hock a loogey) on the head of the penis/underside of the foreskin. Then work the foreskin on an off a couple times so that the foreskin glides nicely and tucks behind the head (instead of rolling back over it). Then just rinse off the excess and viola: a imitation circumcised penis (with a redder head and a slight bulge of skin just behind the head). Although, I'm testing a theory that the excess skin will disappear if not used, it has already seemed to shorten somewhat when I fully extend the foreskin over the head. (This is after 2-3 months of keeping the foreskin back almost every day.)

You may ask why I kept doing it. 2 reasons: For one thing, from what I'm told, it smells/tastes better for oral sex. For another, after urination, the amount of urine that sticks to the penis is reduced, lessening the chance of a wet spot in underwear.

[hi there I can't fully understand your worries, as I had the same problem, what I find worked for me is ordinary moisturiser, it's completely safe and if you rub this over your penis after a hot bath when all your foreskin in soft and stretchy try this and let me know how u get on _[removed]_, all the best !

quote="Matteas1991"]Hi, im 15 and this has thing has always bothered me, ive always just ignored it now as im coming up to my 16th birthday it needs to be sorted.

i have the same problem but cant pull it back =/ last time i did i had to goto the hospital and get it glued back, im worried if i try it again, apparently i will have to be circumsized =/

Stretching techniques may work for some, just do it with great caution! You may have developed the same issue my step son did, his mother never taught him to pull it back and clean it properly while he was growing up and he ended up HAVING to be circumsized. The foreskin litteraly grew-attached itself to the head of his penis. If he tried to pull it back it TORE., needless to say bled, was painful, caused infection. If this has happened too you, (noticing it is stuck as if the skin is attached to the head) then Consult a doctor asap. Dont be embarrassed, sad thing about this generation has been made to be ashamed and embarrassed about their bodies.its common, normal, esp. with the lack of education about it. Insurances quit covering circumsisions so now more and more kids are not. Yet they have not placed an educational program to teach moms, dads and kids to properly care for it while growing up. Its sad. but typical. Good luck

Obviously though, this doesn't always happen if you've never pulled it back before. You need to examine it yourself and if your unsure see your doctor.