Okay everyone heres my story.

Im 14 and uncircumsized. I have never tried to pull my foreskin back until yesterday, and I dont feel any pain when I urinate or masturbate. I learned that the skin is suppost to be able to retract. So, yesterday I tried to pull the foreskin down. I brought it down slowly because it felt funny and hurt abit. I finaly got it right below the head when I noticed that there was some skin-like thing attaching the foreskin to my penis head.

I did some research on the internet and found out that a lot of people have the same problem as I do, but I could never get the awsner I was looking for.

Will the thing attaching my foreskin and penis head dissapear? Do I need to stretch the foreskin so that it can fit over my penis head?

Edit- Okay im strechign my foreskin, is there any risk of it getting ripped?

Hi mate. First of all, take it easy so you don't damage yourself. If you have never retracted your foreskin before work slowly. You say you retracted it over the head - then this is normal. You need to pull the skin back like this to clean it properly. It only pulls back so that all the head is visible - i.e. so that the skin sits in the ridge beneath the head - don't try and pull it back any further! Keep exercising the foreskin in the bath and before long it will retract perfectly well. Regards, John

Hey there,

Well firstly you can have either two of these problems at your age regarding foreskin attachments:
1) You're foreskin could be tight and hard to pull back fully over the bell head of your penis. This is normal for almost everyone at around age 5-16 (maybe less or more). It may hurt a bit in doing so but rubbing it gently or even applying some soap in a hot bath around it can loosen it.
2) The second one can be that there is actually some skin literally ATTACHED to the head of your penis. This means you can see some skin connecting you foreskin to the penis head (can be anywhere; top, sides, bottom). This could cause problems in the future when wearing condoms or having sex. It can tear or rip...causing immense pain. This occurs in around 10% of the men, the reason you may not be able to find the picture of it on the internet since its not very common. Don't worry, even I as a doctor have had this lol. However the ONLY way to cure it is through (im afraid to say) an operation. I know some of you will hate the idea but ofcourse, its the only way to get rid of that attachment. I did this and it hurt for some days, but once healed my penis is good and normal now lol. Hope this has helped you guys.

Just wondering If the operation Hurts?
probally a stupid question to ask But Im 14 and my foreskin Is attached to the back of the head of my penus

Will they Put you to sleep during the operation, and how long does it take
Please Reply and thank you

I got the same problem 14, attractive and need an operation, but i am scared to tell anyone .... tips? :-(

That sounds normal mate?! its gotta be attached somehow else it would fall off ;)

but if yr having doubts go and see a doctor.

Ok I'm a little freaked out I'm 13 and I have some skin attached from the tip of my penis (pee hole) to my shaft. It does not hurt but it sounds kinda like what you guys were talking about and I don't want to talk to my dad or a doctor or anything please help.

its normal to have skin attached to the back of your penis. when your pull the foreskin towards your body the strip of skin is thin and fits between the bumps on the back of your penis. (when erected anyway) so again NORMAL lol

well im mid 13, when i pull my foreskin back, the skin is attached to the rim of the bell.but at the front, it has ripped and detached slightly , i dont know what to do, should i leave it?

the tip of my glans is attatched with the foreskin! it's one with my foreskin, and my glans are grooved! how do you fix this?

Mark. Im 14 and my foreskin is attached to the bottom left of
my glans (penis head) i am scard and dont know what to do
about it. Who should i tell about it and how can it be fixed
.please someone help me

At 14 it is common for your foreskin to still be separating from the glans. It may do it itself given time.

If you want to have it looked at, a urologist would be the preferred doctor. This is their area of expertise. From your description it would likely be a small procedure done in the office under a local anesthetic. I'm NOT talking circumcision.

Hope it helps. If you don't outgrow it, yes it can be fixed.

I'm 35. I had that problem when I was 14 which I discovered when I first began to try masturbating. I'd always found it a bit uncomfortable pulling back the foreskin as a child but during masturbation I noticed how the skin tugged at the back of the penis head (glans) where it seemed to be attached.
Very soon a gap appeared which opened up all the way round. It stung a bit but soon healed where it had separated. After a short whilst perhaps a month or 2 (It was a long time ago!) it had separated all the way around allowing the foreskin to move freely over the head.
I never talked to anyone about this but I had heard very briefly about this condition during a sex education class where I gathered it could be a common problem. I would advice anyone at that age and with that condition to ask a medical practitioner be they a nurse, matron, doctor or whoever just incase there could be some kind of complication I wouldn't know about.
Good Luck
S

. Answer: hey dude, I'm 14 and I had the same thing with my penis, I have just recentally got that surgery thing, and it didnt heart one bit, they mum everything, u literally don't feel a thing. Now it's healing up fine, so don't worry, it's also very popular with men, over 50% of men have.

I had the same thing, and I'm 14. I just recentally got surgery, and I dint feel a thing, and it's quick and painless, and is now healing up good ;)