I can retract my foreskin with or without an erection however it does not retract by itself when i get an erection. I think this might be because on one side of my penis the foreskin detached from the glans but this didn't happen on the other side. I hav tried pulling at it but i am afraid to tear it. Does anyone know if i should hav this skin removed surgically or is there other options?

I've got exactly the same problem i hope someone knows whats wrong and how to fix it, its quite concerning and hope it isn't something serious.

I have the exact same problem also. ive read that you can try pulling the attached part gradually, but when i tried that the surrounding area started to bleed and the skin didnt separate at all. im too embarrassed to see a doctor about this. does anyone know what to do!

Hi, My husband at 18yrs had the same problem and he wasnt able to have sex because of his foreskin being attached to the head of the penis on one side and he needed to have it surgically detached otherwise he would have been able to have sex without extreme pain as the foreskin would be pulled back during it and want to tear from the head of his penis. Now we have a liitle boy 6yrs and he looks like he has the same problem and is going to a surgen to have it corrected too. My advice is its better to get it done sooner guys than later as it wont just fix its self and whats more embrassing is if you wait until you are trying to have sex and cant or its dam painful....not good!!! I think you will find that it's alot more common than you think and dr's dont care it's not embrassing to them they see them all the time and you need to remember that when you are there and just think how good it will be to have the problem fixed!! Cheers ;-)

ok this happened to me sofora few years im truning 15 and i just had enough so u just tanked it and i tihkn i tor my forskin its so sor my eyes are watering thats why i cant on the internet to find a anser.. plz help :-( idk what to do know i think iv messed evrything up

Don't worry guys i had the exact same problem, im 15 and only recently - 1 month ago my detached, when i pulled it back it was gone but my part of the foreskin was really red. This colour goes away in 2 days.

Anyway mine detached without me knowing it and it was painless.I didnt notice it.
My advice is to keep stretching it in and out of the shower. :-) good luck :-)

i have the same problem as everyone else here what if dosent detach i heared from a docter i went to see that a special cream may help i dont have it yet but i hope it works :'(

Do not fret my friends. I have had this problem three or four years ago(not really a big deal for me which is why i dont remember). I just slowly, and carefully, kept pulling at it a little bit at a time over the period of a few months and it became fully detatched. Boy was it better. Good luck and make sure not to just pull it all at once.

I have it, I'm 13 and it really hurts, it appeared about 2-3 days ago and I'm hoping it goes ASAP on it's own.

Yes i have that problem aswell, i hope it detatches because im afraid to go to a surgeon/ doctor because its just awkward:/ ill jut keep pulling it bit by bit

I have read this all and I'm not sure if its the same problem. I can pull my foreskin back behind the rim of my penis. And on the underside is a small peice of skin connecting the foreskin to the penis. I believe this is ment to be there but, on The right side, the forskin is connected to the penis and cannot be detached this is what concerns me. Please help Also I'm turning 18 soon I'm not sure if this information will help with what I'm describing

Im 14 and have had this problem for a while I tryed pulling it but stopped because its incredibly painful. I dont know what to do and Im to embarrased to see the doctor. I feel insecure but i feel better now knowing that im not the only one. It also hurts when I try to masturbate. I hope there is a solution.

did it hurt when it was detaching slowly slowly?

I was 13 going on 14 just started highschool and it wasent till sex ed I knew there was something wrong with my penis and i was really paranoid because the foreskin took over half my knob gland thing and anyways one night i was playing around and had a yank I pulled it back as hard as I could then pulled the knob back up slowly i noticed it started detatching and my lord it was painful it felt like someone superglued it together at birth I was shocked but in pain but II just shut my eyes and pulled it slowly trying not to cause to much damge it just slides off like your retracting foreskin that's been glued and you may think there's nothing but blood and gore and hell under there but underneath is just a regular knob, mine was red and bruized for about two to three days and sore whenever bothered but clean regurly incase something bad happens becaused its fresh exposed sensitive meat that hasent met hygiene idk much about it but i think that its the relief of knowing your "normal" as many say well that's one way to do it but a doctor i s highly recommended (I'm real self conscious when it comes to genitals)

I'm also 16 now with a perfectly natural penis.....I hope