Hey,

I'm 19 and my foreskin is attached to my penis like what it says in the subject. Based off this picture : http://www.cirp.org/pages/anat/erect.gif
My inner foreskin layer is attached to the sulcus. I can pull my foreskin all the way back but the inner foreskin layer is still attached to the sulcus, assuming thats what that part is called.
Here's another picture to try to show you what the problem is:
http://www.geocities.com/boredbored91/WFEWFWEF.jpg
There's about 1-2cm that is still stuck there. Also, its a darker red around the area which I circled.

I recently pulled it back with a bit of force and a small portion of it unattached it self. http://www.geocities.com/boredbored91/WFEWFWEF.jpg
the right side of where the attachment starts is where it unattached itself.

Also to make sure you understand, this is NOT the bottom of the penis. But the TOP of it.

I don't really know what to do. I've been looking around and assumed it was Phimosis but my foreskin can be pulled back behind the sulcus ( with the exception of the 1-2cm that is still stuck ). Is this a form of relative phimosis?

What should I do? Should I pull back a little bit harder until it pulls off or see a doctor?

I have handled several cases like yours.
As you describe it, you do have skin bridges, or adhesions. Sometimes you can separate the two skins just by tugging, but if it is sensitive, that is too difficult. Oils, baby oil or olive oil, help if the glans is very sensitive. Now here is the way to separate it. About 4 or 5 times a day, put saliva (spit) on the area where the skin is connected. and pull back on the foreskin sort of trying to pull it apart, but not enough to hurt it. Two reasons why your saliva if effective: First, it contains enzymes that disolve the adherent that is holding the skins together. Second, your saliva is alkaline while your penis glans and urine is acidic. You can test it with litmus paper. Urine turns the paper red and saliva turns the paper blue. And an alkaline environment will allow the skins to separate. It may take a few days or weeks to separate, but it is worth it.

Sweet, thanks alot man.

so wait the part that connects the skin (under the penis?) is what ur trying to break with the directions you gave him
(14 yrs old) and im "small" so should i try to break the small skin also?

Steve, there is one small connection between the foreskin and the glans (head). That is the thing that looks like a string at the bottom of the glans. That should not be disturbed. The adhesions or skin bridges occur around the glans and are extensions of the foreskin that stick to the glans. They prevent the foreskin from fully retracting. This is an occurance of very few males, so is largely unknown. Attempts at surgery to separate the parts have often resulted in very botched up jobs with much scarring and disfigurement of the glans. One must have patience and use the saliva/tugging method, and though it is slow, it result in perfect correction of the problem.

Hi, I'm concern about my boyfriend. He's 20 years old, not circumcised. I thought it was normal for his foreskin still attaching to the glan, but concern that the reason it's still attached is that the foreskin is attached to the frenulum. Is there a problem with this, should we seek a doctor, or should he circumcise his penis?

hi i have this same problem but a small piece of skin split apart from the head of my penis and has left a small cut which isn't seeming to heal. it is very sensitive and painful to touch what should i do?

Hello I had the same problem

what I did was got my self slightly frunk to num the pain although If your rub somthing like bongella to the area before it will probably work the same by numbing the pain,

Like the guy neer the top said about saliva, that is good advice it actually works.

now you have to deal with some pain, but if your a man you can deal with it i was only about 13 and like under five foot tall and i took the pain so someone else should be able to so here w go,

Pull you foreskin back and pinch your fore skin just below where it is attached and support your penis by holdong it with the other hand, tugg on your fore skin keep tugging but deal with the pain and your foreskin will eventualy detach form tour bellend, after suprisingly its like pulling a tooth, you think its going to hurt but actualy it dosent.

although the pain maybe bad but i bet its worse than going to have sex with a gil and then she saying why is your penis like that and not wanting to have sex with you. Or when you are having a wank you pull your foreskin away from your bellend suddenly and hurting your self. another reason for doing this is that bacteria and smegma can build up under the skin and you get infections.

so good luck hope ive helped some people :-D

I have a question.

I'm 16 years old and never pulled back my foreskin till this week.
I was with my girlfriend and she was giving me a ha****b and she pulled the skin down while erect with a twisting motion it hurt so bad and I didn't know what was going on at all. We had to stop entirly. I went to the washroom and pulled the skin back over and then soon after I walked her home.

When I got home I pulled back the foreskin which I could now do thanks to my girlfriend tearing it.
It was kinda dirty but i cleaned it all up and went go to see a doctor to see if I was infected and It so happens I wasn't, thank goodness.

I still can't pull back the foreskin when erect, though.
I'm now pulling it back and cleaning everyday, but last night I had sex with my girlfriend and I used a condom.
I put on the condom without pulling back the skin, but while intercourse I didn't feel any pleasure at all.
Infact while we were having sex my penis kept falling out, because I lost my erection. Is this normal?

Its not because my penis is too small I think, I'm 6 1/5 inches while erected, and her vagina is very tight.

Hi Peter,

Do you have a medical background at all? I don't, but I would be very careful about recommending people to tear things. My advice is see a doctor.

Hi Cruz,

Firstly, I would say 6 1/5 inches is above average.

You should be able to pull your foreskin back when erect, but the fact that you can do it whilst not erect is a good sign.

A good way to loosen the foreskin to allow you to pull it back when erect is to stretch it slightly. First, you'll need to get an erection. Then gently pull the foreskin down towards you as far as you can go before pain stops you. Then return the foreskin and try again and this time try to go a bit further. You may need another erection at this point though as the exercises aren't very stimulating :-) Eventually you should be able to get the foreskin all the way back behind the glans, don't rush anything it could take a couple of months.

It is very important that you don't force your foreskin behind the glans as it could get stuck there. If this happens, you will need to squeeze the glans and pull the foreskin back in place before swelling makes it impossible and a trip to A&E is required. ~ Just be careful with it though and you should be alright.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask and keep us updated with your progress :-D

i am 15 years of age and i have been to see a doctor many times about my forskin not being able to come back at the age of 14 my forskin finally manage to come all the way back but a small part of skin is attacthed to the bottom of my bell end. i do not no what to do, it is very noticable and embarrissing for me what shall i do? i have tried many times to pull this bit of skin away from my bell end but it causes me to much pain.

Hi 'Guest'

Firstly, nice one on getting the foreskin back.

That bit of skin you can see is called your frenulum and is completely normal, we've all got one. Nothing to be embarrassed about and I wouldn't recommend you try to break it off, just let it be.

Hope I've helped a bit, anything else just ask :-)

hi,

That bit of skin you can see is called your frenulum. i have exactly the same problem. my foreskin there is attached to my bellend. everyone is saying to not to try ripping it off. no one has said why yet... PLEASE GIVE US THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey i think i have the same problem. I can pull back my foreskin but it stop after a bit because the skin is attached to my glands. Earlier though i managed to detach one bit. It was abit painful but not too bad :-D Just dreading doing the other bit because it is a large area of skin D: