i am 13 and i cant pull back my foreskin and every1 in my class can plzz hlp me. :

i cant either and i just turned 14..... my penis starts to smell now caouse i cant clean it.. my mom is good to talk to and she told me to take a bath to help losin it.. also my docter said to stretch it daily like as far as u can go.. then stop. and do it next day etc.... also my doctor said that it will loosen a bit when you become erecit... i think mines loosend up a tiny bit.... i can c more of my head.. witch looks werid to me.. im not sure what its supposed to look like..... im afraid if i play with my self that my forskin will rip or something serious ... well i hope some of those help .. and your not the only one :-( :-)

i have the same problem. im 16 and my foreskin is kinda tight.

you should be able to pull the foreskin all the way back past the glans (the head). it will hurt like hell at first, and it will feel really weird, but it is necessary to avoid problems with infections and sexual intercourse. the skin should go past the rim, all the way back to reveal the entire head, and it should slide back over the head easily. it is important to slide it all the way back past the head in order to clean properly. if you see a white cheese like/power like substance on the head, or by the rim at the back of the head, it is smegma, a natural substance made up of skin cells and bacteria, it should be washed off to avoid infection. you may see a lot of it at first if you havent retracted fully, but dont worry, it will lessen as you wash day after day.

this is a very common issue that many teens and adults have to work through, dont worry, you're not alone.

i jus turned 15. i started to pull back my foreskin around december 2006
my birthday is on january. my foreskin is pretty tight when erect but when not erect i can pull back as far as i want. how long would it take if i keep doing this daily for my foreskin to be able to be pulled back when erect ?

I am seventeen years old and have had the same problem all you have to do is pull back the skin every day and it will help also masturbation helped me alot it feels uncomfortable but soon enough it will break loose
as for the smell fret not just wash daily and pull the skin back a little further soon enough you will be ready to have sex

i have a kind of different problem. actually my penis is too big. its almost to my knee caps when not errect and i cant wear shorts some times. i cant sit indian style cuz it hurts a little and i cant sit with my legs out straight cuz ppl can see the head. i know this soulds crazy but is there anything i can do to help this?

yo man, to the guy who's penis is hanging down to his knees. Your lucky, bro, so dont fret bout nohtin. As for me, yeah im 14, and I got that problem with the foreskin not coming back. When not erect, it goes down alright, but when erect, it only goes down about a centimeter, then it gets tight, and wont go no further! Also, if i touch my head or the inside part of my foreskin it HURTS LIKE HELL!!!!

please help

looks like this is just wen ur younger same prob here i wouldnt worry 2 much sounds preti normal

To the Guest that can't sit down Indian style and can't sit down with his legs out straight either, I know what you mean. It's hell, not being able to sit down. But when you are blessed with a monster penis like us, what can you do? People will just have to get used to seeing the purple python sticking out of our pants leg. Sometimes it gets annoying though. Like when your walking in public, and suddenly a complete total stranger gives you this big happy grin. You know what he's thinking. Sometimes you want to just stay home in your room.

hey, im 13 and i cant either. i thought i was the only 1 in the world who couldnt but i geuss im not lol. i dont want to tell my mum coz ill get embarresed, any suggestions?

i'm 16 and i never knew u were suppose to pull the foreskin back. now that i try i cant. it hurts like hell and everyone says ur suppose to be able to pull it back when not erect. but cant even do that. can u give me some help on wat to do so i can eventually pull it back no problem and no pain.

i have the same problem too. i can pull my foreskin back when not erect, but not all the way. i found out that my skin is stuck to the head so it stops me from being able it pull it back all the way. and when my penis is erect, the skin is really tight and i can barely pull it back. i hope im not the only one

I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothin to worry bout!
I am hoping somebody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help

yea just turned 16 and i really cant see my freskin going back its really tight

I'm 14 and I have never been able to pull it all back, but i am slowly getting there. However, I can't get it all back and when i get remotely near, it stings like hell and it goes really red. Also when I touch it, It really hurts...

How the hell is pulling it back supposed to help during sex? It would just make it painful and uncomfortable.
Someone tell me if some thing's wrong??
Cheers :'( %-)