I am 19 years old. I feel pain on my glans penis when i touch it with the foreskin pulled back. Also, for as long as i can remember, during erection the foreskin does not fully retract itself behind the glans, but merely uncovers the tip of it. I find that when I fully retract the skin, i experience some pain and discomfort as it passes over the wider part of the glans, and when it settles behind the glans, it feels rather tight. Any suggestions?

regards.

Even i face the same problem when forcibly try to retract the foreskin. All I can say is that we'd rather be better off not trying to pull it back in the first place.

stretching exercises help, but only till u can get over the glans after that there is the frenulum holding it from going down any further...force only bends the penis head....

i had the same problem....though i passsed the first hurdle...but my frenulum is a pain in the ass....in the penis to be more precise...

You may have a common condition called phimosis, which just means that it is difficult and/or painful to pull back the foreskin. If you are prone to infections due to the inability to clean underneath, or if the foreskin ever gets stuck behind the head if you do retract it, then you should see a doctor. You may be able to resolve the problem by stretching the foreskin gently, a little at a time, over a period of weeks. If you try this, be sure to use a penis moisturizing cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to keep the skin lubricated and prevent tearing.