Good Morning,

I am 19 y/o and my penis foreskin is a little swollen on one side and there is some white spots on the inside of the foreskin on the same side. This started happening after having unprotected intercourse with my girlfriend while on her period. We waited for 4 days, it was getting better and we did it again after her period and it started getting swollen again. I am worried, I dont know what should I do and I would not feel comfortable seeing a doctor. It's not itchy and it's not painful, just swollen. Can I get information about this and ways to get rid off it.

Thank you

It could be swollen from the friction related to sex – maybe try using a lube. You could also have a yeast infection, which is easily treatable with over-the-counter antifungal creams. You and your girlfriend should both be  treated, if that is the case, or you will just end up passing the infection back and forth. Going forward, try using a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) after you shower. The vitamins and minerals in a penis cream can help to support healthy skin and prevent friction-related damage.