hi..i m 23 yrs old....i can't pull foreskin of my penis back...as i started masturbating at the age 14 and at the age 16/17 i tried to pull back the skin but it didn't...and there was pain when i tried to pull it back!
the sitution is still the same..i think it wil l create problem during sex...as head of penis can't be exposed..the foreskin can't b pulled back even not over the head of the pennis! moreover the head of the penis is very sensitive..!
plz help me..how can i get rid of this problem? would i have to go under treatment od doctor? or i can solve this prolem at home?
plz help

i started stretching skins a few days ago and is already nearly half way down my head asesome try and have patience

What do u mean by streching it i heard it could take years O.o

hey people help me plz in real sense...don;t jus give some vague replies...ir this that solutions..plzzzzzzz help me in right way!

Hi, if you can try and take the odd bath instead of a shower and gently pull your foreskin back while you're in the bath. If you do this for several months the foreskin will gradually stretch. Once you can get it back over the head (glans) the foreskin may still be tight and 'get stuck' behind the head. Don't panic if this happens. All you need to do (you may have already read this) is to gently queeze the head between your thumb and forefinger which will make it shrink and you can slide the foreskin forward again. Hope that helps.

just keep pulling it back every night it gets looser, took me about two weeks

I'M IN MY 50'S AND WAS HAVING THE TIGHT FORESKIN PROBLEM. I WENT TO A FORUM SIMULAR TO THIS ONE. HERE'S WHAT I LEARNED AND STARTED DOING AND IT HELPED, BUT REMEMBER IT TAKES TIME.
I WAS TOLD TO GET SOME BETAMETHASONE 0.5% cream. Back then I needed a prescription and on my next visit to my Doc I got some and started using twice daily, even if I didn't take a shower. ANOTHER thing I was told...never,ever use soap on the foreskin. Soap tends to dry out skin and make it tighter. You can keep that area clean with hot water and rubbing after you pull it back. that's also good stretching opportunity. After a couple of weeks I could tell a significant improvement. I still use the cream to this day. Don't be embaressed talking this over you Dr. They deal with it all the time.

Yes, I would agree with this advice. I am a teenager and this advice has been working for me even though some people may not notice. PS: When your in the swimming pool its good to try it in there in a corner or something as you have been in the water longer.

I am 14 years of age and i am having the same problem it stings alot when i try to pull it back an im starting to get little spots under my skin i am very scared to see a doctor bout it.someone please help me :'(

Hi

I'd suggest you do a bit of research on Fordyce spots on the internet. See if thats your problem with the spots, though I would suggest you saw a doctor anyway. I know how you feel about seeing the doctor though, I was exactly the same. Unfortunately, sometimes theres no alternative, but its a lot easier than you think.

When your pulling it back go a little gentler or do it in the bath. A good technique is to try to build yourself up to it, pull it back a little to where your comfortable first, then next time try to go a bit further. Each time try to go a little bit further, but take your time. Be careful not to get the foreskin stuck behind the glans though, you'll have to squeeze your glans and pull the foreskin back into position if this happens - just don't force it anywhere.

Same thing happens to me. I cant even see my penis head, cause i cant pull my skin back. I tried today when it wasnt erected and i saw i had it dirty inside. It was something yellow. I havnt seen my head like in forever. Can i talk to my doctor avout this? Or is there a much simpler way of fixing this?

hey, yea iam 14 aswell and iam having this problem and i just want to make sure, so i just pull it back abit more every night (occasionally in bath) and it will get "better"?

Quote:

helllo im having the same problem , i am only 12 and im to scared to tell my mam because im embarrased and embarresed to see the doctor. when i pull the fore skin back all i can see is a little ball of the penis. it is like a string stoppin me pull it bak from the corner.. plz help :(

:cry:

Hey erm well I only found out you could pull your foreskin back yesterday when I went to the doctor about a UTI. Is it true that you can't have sex because that's what other forums told me? I'm worried that if a girl gives me a blowjob/tosses me off it will hurt because she will try and pull my foreskin back, any help??????

yeah i ahve same prpoblem same iam ands iam worried anout that too somone answer plz