For about a month now or i dont know how long i have started experiencing something strange which i thought would just go away but keeps occuring, anyway..

if im to pull my foreskin back, the area between my head and where the forskin has been brought back to has become very weird.. what im experiencing is like dry skin? it just peels off all the way round that area, its like a laying very fine layer of skin, and if im to peel it all off and its clear then a day-2 days later the layer is there again and its a repeating process that is getting beyond a joke

its always clean and i just started noticing when i was to clean it peels and i dont know what is happening!

im currently 2 weeks into medication for epididymitus? i think the spelling is

for years now on top of my foreskin ive had spots come and go but i was to find out that was totally normal etc, now this. any help is much appreciated, i find out more on these boards then i do from my own doctor! they dont explain anything, i dont know what is normal or not, obviously this isnt

If you are worrying about a std, peeling under the foreskin is definitely not one of the signs.
Have you showed this to a doc who prescribe your medication for this epididi….?

What’s your hygiene like? Are you washing the area regularly? Maybe your soap is too harsh? Did you find any white stuff under the foreskin as well, something that looks like white or cheesy secretion?

I sometimes get both of these symptoms, the dryness and the secretion-not at the same time of course and they go away.

i dont think dry was the best word, errm i mean its almost like a layer of dry skin but its not dry as if under your foot or something, then it all peels off and its in a white sort of secretion

i mean i wash all the time its nothing to do with hygiene as im very clean especially where it matters

im at the doc's tommorow for my epididymitus? so il bring it up. just wanted some ideas from you guys to take in with me as sometimes you lot know more than the docs do themselves

Celebrity
Hi there John!

How did it go at the doc’s? Dod you find out anything about the peeling?

Tell me, how do you wash your genitals? I am not suspecting poor hygiene but you should know that excessive washing and especially not drying the genitals after washing could contribute to different symptoms. This is especially true if you use soaps as well.
What kind of underwear do you wear? This may be important because tight underwear can collect yeast that in return causes whitish stuff under the foreskin. Yeast infection also causes redness and itching of the penis but not necessarily.

Although yeast infection is often associated with sexual activities, it is actually lowered immunity one of the most common causes of yeast infections in males.

I am so interested in what your doc told you!

Smegma is often collected under the foreskin . It is made of dead-skin cells and sebum. It accumulates under the foreskin when the washing’s not proper. I guess this is not your case, then.

Tell me what your doc said, so that we can talk more about it!

thanks for your reply, however all of a sudden it seems to of improved. i just have taken special care and washed with just water itself, no other products and it has cleared up.

the doctor wouldnt of said anything special, all he says to things is its my age!

I can replicate, on mysel, the symptoms you are describing by doing either of the following:

1) actually washing that area directly with a strong soap (or shampoo)

2) failing to wash that area after sex (not oral) and going to sleep on it

I find that making sure I wash there at least daily with warm water only and within an hour or so of sex all stays halthy and clean :-)

I try and avoid pulling back the foreskin in the shower if I have any chemicals out including shaving cream and I never have these problems now.

good luck

Im havin the same problem it seems, its looks like a dried up white something. it itches alot alot alot, i tried cleaning it off but it wont come off that easy. i think its the Lubrication i used, maybe ??? any ideas i cant stop itching

Not trying to scare you, but what you've explained could be an early symptom of syphilis, before the chancre occurs.

Do you have unprotected sex?With males?

Go get tested and the test will be for hiv and syphilis. (Even thogh hiv is not your problem)

hey, i have the same problem.

i pulled my foreskin back and noticed white stuff, more like white dots that peeled off (no secretion or any fluid). the thing is that, when i tried to remove some of it, the skin comes off and reveals what it seems to be the flesh under and therefore leaving a red spot. is this something related to the chemicals in the shower or is it something more serious? help!!

in addition to my last posting, i just read that i could also be caused by a yeast infection. i had sex with my girlfriend few nights ago and she felt something was wrong down there. she just got back from her Doc, she told her she had a yeast infection... from what i read, the white dots, peeling and the resulting flesh exposure is caused by the yeast infection... what do you think?.. Im afraid i could be an STD.. thanks

There are several white seed like things that have formed, although they have shrinked, they have stayed there for approximatly 1-2 years. Sorry about any spelling mistakes, I am in a rush.

I think i have a similar problem after sleeping with my ex but it's a little different. There are stuff under my foreskin that looks like dead skin but it's not always dry. Sometimes its yellow and smells bad when I clean it. I'm not circumcised so I think it's easier for it to get dirty. When I clean it there are sometimes red blemishes but nothing looking like warts. I had my doctor sample the secretions and lab results just showed that there "things" living in it. So he gave me antibiotics assuming it was a yeast infection. He said he wasn't sure what it was but there were no symptoms of stds. I just advise everyone who have these symptoms to keep good hygiene by cleaning the area well after ejaculation.

first off, i have the "dry skin" pulling off my forskin issue too !

scary, but i must admit, i had anul sex with my girl friend, and i was being dumb and didnt shower for the first day, the next day i had thrown alot of soap on my bad boy and then i started expeirinceing the white dots and peeling, so hopfully it is the soap, or ... bacteria from you know what.
!!!!!

: FOR RAMI !!!!!!

!!!!!
if its a similar reaction but it is a lil ichy thats a male yeast infection, basicly my girl got one and gave it to me, but it can happen vise versa, just keep it clean and should go away after a week. nothing to be worried about... the woman may get grey discharge as my girl did, but it goes away, she went to her doc right away and gave her a pill, but the doc also said with or without the pill that crazyness goes away

!!!!! me!!!!

check it, i got the peeling of the forskin too right, but it is also happenin to the top of my mushroom you know what i mean? is this happening to any one else? i just took a shower and grab my lil boy, closed my eyes and pray'd !

...I'm reading all these posts with much interest. I have had the same ongoing issue for over a year: peeling/flaking skin under my foreskin, noticeable when I towel off after showering, in particular. It NEVER itches or smells funny (best I can tell). Sometimes there's just a little flaky/moist skin, other times a lot. I've been tested for STDS--none. It comes and goes. Only use basic ivory or dove soap down there. Use non-silicon based lube. I never had this until a few years ago, it seems. Have tried anti-fungals, etc., but it keeps coming back. SHOWER EVERY DAY. What is it??? It’s just a little weird and ugly, hate to say it.

I have a similar condition, today I noticed my penis was itching a bit, when I checked, there was a patch of irritated skin under my foreskin that was peeling some, I cleaned it off with a wet paper towel and that seemed to help, and I showered with soap and cleaned down there with soap too, which seems to helps some too, it doesn't itch right now, but I'm still worried, as this has never happened before. There's no discharge and it it doesn't smell off or have any white substance there, just the dead peeling skin.

I'm not as diligent with cleaning down there as I should be. I Masturbated without lube yesterday, no soap, other lube apart from pre-cum, and I forgot to clean down there when showering, as I was rather tired form work. I always use condoms during sex with my girlfriend.

I believe it is either a yeast thing, or possibly irritation form lack of cleaning properly. Please help, as this has me kinda worried.