Hey all,

Well yeah basically my foreskin use to be able to go back the full way but the last month or more, It's so hard, its like skin is growing onto my foreskin if that makes any sense at all. I use to just have to pull my skin back a tiny bit and out popped the head of my penis, now I try to do it and All I see is more foreskin, it feels really sight and sore, When I use lube I can get it back a bit! sometimes the full way but this is a good bit painfull! espeacilly after it, urination hurts then, it stings etc and causes little cuts or slits on the tip of my foreskin, which heal after A day or 2 but seem to re open when I Masturbate again, I'm afraid about going doctors tbh, Im 17 and I havent had any sexual activity in over 4 months or so, I am a virgin, It seems as though when I pull the foreskin back its like my penis is too wide for the foreskin (as if to say my penis is growing?) or something

Please Help

Hi honey! This is your sexual health we are talking about you have what is called Phimosis! It is a common problem with teenagers and young men! It can also happen from scar tissue from an infection - such as Smega buildup or a urinary tract infection! You do need to see your doctor honey, he might need to perscribe anitbiotics - he should take a urine culture test, and also see if they can do a snip of your foreskin to relieve the tightness OK? Good luck and health honey - and don't worry it will be fine OK?

thanks for the reply, Im really shy about seeing a doctor or telling my parents, Are you sure its Phimosis if I was already able to pull back the foreskin perfect up untill a few months back, Is there a type of cream I can get instead????

Under regular circumstances I would have told you to use olive oil and gently keep pulling the skin back! BUT the reason why I want you to go to the doctors IS because you were able to do it before! Thus me coming up with the fact that you might have had an infection or still do! You are 17 so dont need to tell your parents, and believe me doctors have seen it all! You don't want to leave something alone like this - BECAUSE you were able to do this before! I think you need anitbiotics or definitely a urine cultrue to see what is going on with your foreskin!

Perhaps your penis has grown faster than your foreskin. Perhaps you have yeast infection.

I think it most likely that you need to do some stretching.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

If you have a yeast infection, then you can put athlete's foot medicine that contains clotrimazole on the area.

Ok my boyfriend who is 38 years old is having the same problem. Why?