im still a virgin, but when i masterbate my foreskin does not go down! and when i try to pull it down, it hurts!! so i stop. is there any advise that anyone can help me with, please email me at enriuqe15in2005@tmail, or post it on here!!! i would really appreciate it!! thanks

hi im 15, virgin male when i had your problem i pulled it back bit by bit then left it 4 a while and eventualy it was k

gl

It is not helpful to say up or down. Tell us if you are trying to pull forward (toward the end), or backward (toward the base, or your body). Assuming you mean the latter, does the problem exist even if you are not erect?

This is most likely due to one of two or maybe three things. Latent childhood adhesions, where the inner foreskin has never sperated properly fromthe penis head. Phomosis, where seperation is complete but the opening at the end is too small to pass the head. Third is a frenum (the web band on the bottom) that is too short to allow foreskin retraction. All of these require attention pretty soon, because if you are already old enough to masturbate, you need to get this corrected now.