I Am a 14 year old boy, and when i pull my foreskin over my head most of it goes way down but at the bottom of the head a bit of skin clings on to the very bottom, i had little bits of skin around the head doing this before but they have come of with time. What i am asking is should the bit of skin be connected all the way around? or should i rip it of the head?
the skin seems like it should be connected all the way around the bottom of the head. I think its called a frendulem? or something, i have no pain whatso ever in masturbation.
please help thankyou.

If you have no problems you should definitely NOT be ripping the frendulum. There's an artery in tehre which will cause alot of bleeding and pain! Its either extra skin or just yourself obsessing over the foreskin!

There is no artery in the frenum. It's nothing but a band of skin. Many boys and men rip theirs during rough sex, because it is not very stretchy like other skin. Yes, it can bleed a bit, and is not fun, but there is no medical emergency unless it gets infected. Just keep it clean, and try to keep the foreskin retracted as much as possible, so that the tear doesn't grow back together as before (then you would face the same problem all over again). Apply a hydrocortison cream to the wound until it heals. Once you get through this, full foreskin retraction should be easier, and sex much better.