I'm 16 and yes I have never pulled back my foreskin or even tried too. When I tried today it felt wierd pulling down , I felt like I needed to do some foreskin stretches before trying to pull down again ( that was a joke I don't know if you are or not suppose to do some sort of stretches). Since I have never done it should I only go to a certain length then stop or something ? Help. 

If it hurts --- stop, if not, keep going. The goal is to expose as much as you can, all of it if you can. Then you can wash it using just water and get it used to being touched because that's what's going to feel good when you start having sex. The bare head is where the feeling is. 

It doesn't hurt but it feels really wierd ... Not use to it so should I keep going ?

It feels weird because it's never been exposed before. Keep going and enjoy the new sensations. You may have some interference from your frenulum so don't tear that. That's a band of skin on the under side from the tip back a ways. Some people have a short one and others not much at all. If it's short you will not be able to pull your skin back all the way. Just keep pulling it back and see how far it will go.

How would I know if there's interference of anything ? Would there be like a little pain or something

Hey there if you have a tight foreskin there are stretching exercised you can do...... To try and pull back your foreskin simply pull it down your shaft towards your pubic area.... Keep pulling until the skin slides back over your glans (head) or until you feel a good stretch if it starts to hurt you are pulling too hard

Last question ? Is any product recommended for a first timer trying to pull it back. I read about using lube or also mild soap ?

You shouldn't need anything but U can try some lube I would stay away from soap as it can burn if you get it near your urinary meatus ( pee hole) if you so try soap I would try baby shampoo.

So I tried yesterday to pull it back, no pain but still yea it felt wierd since it was a first time but that's not the problem .... I felt like there was resistance.. Like if I went any more I feel like something would have teared ... is that Normal for a first timer ?

It can be.... Where did it feel like it was going to tear at? How much of your head could hear

When I pull down and as soon as I can see my head it's like I can't really go any further

Does it feel like it's going to rip on the top or side or bottom?

I'd have to say the sides ... It's like right when I'm able to see the tip I have to start putting a bit more strength into the pull

Ok that's probably because your foreskin is a bit tight stretching although it takes time should help..... When you are trying to retract your foreskin is your penis erect or flaccid?

I do it in the shower with warm water when it is flaccid