hi i am 13 and i cant pull my foreskin back and when i try it hurts is this normal?

i hav the same problem please help

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

i hav the same problem please help

im 15 never been told about pulling foreskin back befor should streching sort this i can pull back half way when it is erect but when sofa i can pull right back

im 13 and i pulled my foreskin back when i was soft and then i went hard and i did it once and now it doesnt hurt to pull it back even when im hard

im 13 aswell ive tried pullin bak soft then getin hard but i cant pull back when soft also i have a bit connectrion the foreskin to the penis do you?

im 14 and i have the same problem , can someone post some help up please?

i'm 13 and my foreskin it seems like my foreskin is stuck to my glands? i have tried streching excersizes and i am only able to get it 1 fourth of the way back? should i keep streching? ask a doctor? or just leave it?

Yes, it will hurt like hell. The head is supersensitive during this time. Best way to do it is gradually pull it back a little day by day. I had mine pulled back by a physician because it was stuck really bad.

Here are a few links on the topic:

netdoctor.co.uk/ate/childrenshealth/200107.html

teenpuberty.com/index.php?section=male&page=foreskin

It is not normal, but nothing to get too worried about.

I had the same problem, just keep stretching! It will most likely work, do it bit by bit each day. If after a few weeks you see no results, you can go to the doctor and get a certain cream. This is almost guaranteed to work. Of course, for some of the severe cases it won't, but then you can get a minor operation where they do a little cut and make it easier to pull back.

Of course, it may end up being that the problem is a short frenulum (This was what I have) and for that you just do a minor short operation where they make a few cuts to allow it to be pulled back allowing the foreskin to move back.

Hope I helped.

Hope I helped.

yes so do i

hi im 15 and i haven't hit puberty is this because i haven't opened my penis or have cleaned it ...

im 13 yrs old and i need 2 know y i cant pull my foreskin back isit a problem? and would i be able 2 have sex because ive tryed putting it in a plastic vagina and it hurts 2 insert inside it and i neeed 2 kno if i can have sex ? ermm how would i get my foreskin back over my head?

Have you ever pulled it back when your penis is erected before? If yes is it permenant? As in once you've pulled it back once (when erected) you can always pull the foreskin back when hard....

hi im 13 i can pull my foreskin just a bit, i can barley see the head and the skin on the end looks all gross. i heard i should pull it back everyday so the skin ca stretch, is that a good thing