Im a 13 year old guy and was wondering how to pull back my foreskin, do I do it when im soft or hard?? Or something???

dear bigboy6.

If i were you, I would not forcefully do it. You can tear tissues and cause a nasty little infection around the glans(head) of your penis. You can still masterbate with the help of lubes without having to recede your foreskin. I'm not a urologist, I am studying medicine at this point, but my advice would be not to force it. If it is really bothering you, go and talk to a urologist. Hope this helps

can I use baby oIl Instead of lupe??

yes, you can use it, but it's just harder to get stains of baby oil out of fabric. Try pulling down the skin little by little, every day like an exercise and eventualy it will receed fully.

If you have not already retracted your foreskin, I think your foreskin is not yet ready to retract.

Get your penis hard then pull your foreskin back gently. The head of the penis will try to push through the narrow part of your foreskin and stretch it. Keep doing this every day and eventually your foreskin will stretch enough to retract.