i am a male, 15 years old not had sex, and was just wondering roughly how far you can pull your foreskin back, mine only goes back about 3 cm, thanks

JimmyLL wrote:

i am a male, 15 years old... how far you can pull your foreskin back, mine only goes back about 3 cm, thanks

It's not a matter of measurement, but about retracting the foreskin completely behind the penis head. That is, to fully expose the entire head. You would need to see one that is fully retracted, or a circumcised penis, to compare.
If it doesn't retract freely, the cause may be one of two or three things.
1. Phimosis, which is an opening at the tip too small, or foreskin that is too tight around the penis.
2. Latent childhood adhesions, which is foreskin that has not separated properly from the skin surface of the penis head. This should have resolved itself by the time you reached age 3 - 5.
3. Less common than those two ailments is frenum breve, or a frenum that is too short and will not let the foreskin be stretched back far enough.
You need to identify which problem is the cause, before looking for a solution. One place to look is f19.parsimony.net/forum33578.

hi m8, im 15 aswell, i just managed 2 pull mine over the head, it looks like alot of trouble, after a few dais u can roll it back over the head, which is good cause now i know i wont go threw life thinking i cant pull mi foreskin back.

easi peasi
good luck :-)

hi ummm im 14 years old and have been curious lately but wen i pull my foreskin back it dosent full go behind the the head but the opening is big enough to c the forhead line fingy lol quite well. is that normal? and wen i go to urinate i dnt pull my foreskin bak. wuld it change if i started pulling it bak frm nw?

hi im 14 too, whenever i see my penis it slowly gets erect , is this a problem?
i also have the foreskin attached to my penis by a small piece of skin, this stops my foreskin staying over my 'head' should i pull it longer but i dont want it to break.
are u meant to urinate with the foreskin pulled down? please help! :-s

Easy to fix mate, just keep stretching it over a few days, doing it in the bath helps. Just pull back as far as you can each day.

I think it is normal when you look sometimes you get and erection.

But yes, i am having the same problem.

I am afraid that that little thread of skin will snap if i pull it back to far.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

But yes, i am having the same problem.

I think the skin your talking about is called the Frenulum. You can see pictures of the Frenulum here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_of_prepuce_of_penis

The Frenulum will not snap from you retracting your foreskin, however when you get to the point in your life when you start having sexual intercourse, the less gentle you go the more you risk tearing it. It's a natural thing, it will just bleed a little bit and will be sore for a few months. If it ever happens to you don't worry about it, just wash yourself to ensure it won't get infected and be gentle when you start going again.

If anyone is worried about the retraction of foreskin, I'm 15 and I only retracted my foreskin fully behind the head of my penis about 3 months ago. I looked on this forum as I've had sex a few times with a few of my girl friends I've had lately but was just checking that my foreskin is going as far back as it should.

And for the people that have ask, no your foreskin shouldn't be retracted naturally while you go to the toilet. That's up to you whether you want to pull it back during that time. :D

I think I have a similair problem, i'm only just 16 but am a slow grower, however my penis has grown to near average size but when i get an erection i cannot pull my foreskin over the top of my penis, I dont like to try too much cos it reaaly stretches and hurts if i try to hard. Please can someone give good medical advice? Is this common and could it be a problem?
Thanks in advance.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

But yes, i am having the same problem.

when it snaps thats a good thing then you can start to cum but dont snap it on perpose it will snap naturally it will also bleed but it will happen one day when you pull it back dont worry

I'm sorry but that's wrong. You do not start to cum in any way when your frenulum 'snaps'. The process of cumming occurs naturally through excitement of the head and shaft of the penis, it is in no way related to the frenulum 'snapping'. If you are trying to get people to 'snap' their frenulum in an effort to begin to cum then it's pretty misguided, if not it's just plain bad advice.

I'm 20 and have yet to have sex though masturbate regularly. I am not able to pull my foreskin back entirely, it kinda stops just below the base of my head but is still slightly bunched up and not like foreskins in have seen in porn etc. From the advice here i'll try stretching it lightly over the next few days to see if i can fully retract it.

I agree with the Guest above. The frenulum is a natural part of the uncircumcised penis and does NOT naturally snap nor should it ever.

The statement that it needs to snap before an ejaculation is complete tosh.

Guest wrote:

are u meant to urinate with the foreskin pulled down? please help! :-s [/quote=]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 your penis becoming erect when you look at it is not a problem

2.) The foreskin not staying over the head shouldn't present a problem.
I had the reverse of what your saying, mine wouldn't stay behind the head. the fact is that every foreskin is different. The foreskin staying over the head has a benefit though, it does protect the tip of the penis (which is sensitive.). I'd say that if it's uncomfortable in it's current position maybe try and pull the foreskin over the head. The piece of skin that you mentioned which holds the foreskin, is attached to the head of your penis so if you pull at your foreskin the strain will be on the head of you penis, rather than this thin piece of skin. But if you want to stretch it, just be slow and careful.
If it's not uncomfortable then i'd leave it.

3.) It is probably healthier to have the foreskin retracted when you urinate, it just aids in preventing minor infections under the foreskin.

Does this answer your question or did I misread it?

When I was around 13 and starting to masturbate, this was also a concern for me. Attempting to retract my foreskin over my erect penis would cause some pain, but eventually, after a few weeks of trying, I was able to expose most of my head. After several masturbations, I was able to expose my whole head.

Now I am 14 and finding, once lubricated, my foreskin is going past my head about a few centimeters. I doubt it is, but is this something I should be concerned about?

And in response to what another guest said about his penis slowly getting erect upon sight, I also experience this, and also am wondering if that is normal.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

But yes, i am having the same problem.

Don't chat s*** mate

Hi , im 12 , i could pull my foreskin back fully around about the age 12 . 5 lol, it just takes time try some of the stretches suggested in some of the other posts. =]