i am 13 and i cant pull my foreskinback at all. i really dont want circumsicion either. i also dont want to taalk to anyone about it. please help me. :-(

man i no how u feel. When my penis is not erect, i am able to pull the fore skin back with no problems and wash n stuff fine. but when im erect my forskin seems to be covering the head of the penis, is this normal? ive heared that during erection the foreskin is supposed to go back by itself? because my skin still cover my penis during erection does thtis mean i have that phomosis condition. please help im quite worried, cheers

yes its true...when you get an erection your foreskin is supposed to retract by itself or you just give it a little tug but ive also got this problem to.
It's nothing to be worried about to be honest...go see your doctor if you are concerned but try getting an erection and pull back as far as you can until it starts to hurt then hold it there for like 5-10 minutes a day..this should help soften and stretch the foreskin (if you cant even pull back the foreskin when you are non-erect try pulling back without an erection) trust me if you do this for a couple of months it will help alot.

hi im a 15 years old and also cant pull back my foreskin. my penis has a line like thing ronning down the under side of my penis when i am erect this line of skin seems to be pulling back on my penis but overall i canot pull it back anyway.

any help or advice would be much apprieceted :'(

your foreskin does really need to be able to go back as it can get infected and you wont be able to clean it so sexual partners will not only realise that your foreskin is abnorml but there could be an odour coming from it.

i had this problem and really still am sort of i found at about 11 year old that my foreskin was supposed to roll back and i tryed but it was uncomfortable so i kept trying at last once a day and it got further and further then i noticed something connecting the head and the skin this scared me somewhat so i decided to stop then at prbably and about 13/14 i realised this was normal so i tryed again evrey day and i was finally able to retract it fully then i stopped and to my supprise i could no longer do it. so eventualy i started again and now i pull it back for at least 5 minutes a day with an erection as this streches it more and it is still fine a little titer than a normal foreskin but eventually it will go away and i wont need to stretch it anymore

hope this was usefull
Zero Kool