I am 15 years old and uncircumcised... and my foreskin is rather tight and does not go behind my head.... i have done some reading lately and have discoverd that with stretching you can pull the foreskin behind the head of the penis.... but i am worried about this,... if i pull it back... will it for sure go back over the head.... how should i stretch it.... and should i stretch while erect or normal? or even a full guide of how to stretch foreskin would be good.... thanks

It is possible for it to get caught behind the head and cause a problem that requires medical attention but I think that is quite rare.

Mine used to get stuck behind the head sometimes when I masturbated. All I had to do was put it away and it would be right back where it started the next time I took it out.

As far as the stretching goes, if you start with it soft I guarantee it will not stay that way for long. o.O

Here's my story:

My foreskin had always been pulled back for cleaning from the time I was born so it went behind the head easily. When I got to my teen years and my erections became larger, the tip was too tight if it happened to get caught behind the glans as an erection came on. To relieve that I stretched it by inserting two fingers in the tip and stretching it wider while I was in the shower. Stretch it until it hurts a little and hold it as long as you can. This probably will cause stretch marks that are a little sore, especially when urine gets on them, but it's not really bad. It took several months to stretch it enough.

Bambi has another very good stretching method here:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/cant-pull-foreskin-back-at-13&highlight=
_________________

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. If you know how to handle a stuck foreskin, then you have nothing to worry about.

Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will reduce the size of the head temporarily at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.