Couldn't find what you looking for?


While masturbating 2 days back mine core part of penis poped out of my foreskin exposing the portion even below the glans. Problem is, its still in the same stage with my foreskin stuck below it even after de erection. My foreskin used to expose only glans portion earlier and retract back after de erection and now its too sensitive causing me bit pain even with a slight touch. Help me out.My physical and mental activities has got disturbed because of it. Help me out. please refer the good doctors for it.


You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will reduce the size of the head temporarily at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.

You should stretch the tip of your foreskin to make it wider so this does not reoccur.



Well, thanks for the reply Ronald 23. I wasn't expecting such a positive answer, so thanks for that. And yes after reading about Paraphimosis, i am assured that am suffering from it. My penis glans has swelled up along with its ring which is making it bit painful. In fact it is as if i am carrying a separate body part along with me which has suddenly popped out making the head portion of my penis heavier than the rest. I am looking forward to meet the urologist and will try the suggestions given by you. Its already been three days, hope it does not have any other harmful side effects.


If you are going to see a urologist, you must be very careful. Urologists love to do circumcisions because they make a lot of money. He is likely to recommend a circumcision to you.

You do not need a circumcision. All you need is to have your foreskin brought forward. The emergency is over with when your foreskin is brought forward and the normal circulation is restored.

Once that happens you can do some gentle stretching to widen the tip so that paraphimosis does not reoccur.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.