Hi, I'm 20 years old and a virgin. I'm planning to have sex with my girlfriend soon, but I have some penile problems.

Until two weeks ago, my foreskin could not be pulled back even when flaccid. I did some mild stretching and the foreskin can now go back behind the glans when flaccid, though there is an obvious yet mild phimotic ring. When erect, I cannot bring the foreskin back beyond the glans. In fact, it hurts like hell after a short bit. If I pull back the foreskin when flaccid, it's tough for me to get an erection unless I look at porn. When I do get that erection, the phimotic ring tightens and it hurts so that I have to force the glans to lose blood flow by squeezing it and then putting the foreskin back in place.

I've been doing two 20-minute post-shower sessions of foreskin stretching with an erect penis while applying 0.05% betamethasone dipropionate gel for the past three days and noticed that my flaccid penis foreskin is longer but not wider. Is this normal? Will continued stretching elongate as well as widen the foreskin opening? Also, is there a way I can have sex with my girl while I do the stretching? If not, how can I explain to her about my problem?

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

What you wrote above, Roland, is mostly correct except that the foreskin that has been stretched wider, (slow process, but is possible) can reduce again over time,(a few weeks) if it is not stretched to the limit ocaisionally. Of course it will never go back to being as tight as your guest above was, but if he was to stretch to the point of being able fit a golf ball inside it, then stop the stretching for a few weeks then try to stretch it over the g/ball, he would find it too tight so would have to stretch again regularly for a few days to achieve the same size again.

Apparently I never gave mine a chance to shrink because I never experienced that.