I had this really wierd experience yesterday! After a oral sex session my foreskin got rolled back as always. But this time it just remains rolled back and its almost a day now! I tried pulling my foreskin manually to get it back to the normal position... but in vain! This has never happened to me before.. is this a condition or is it normal? Please advice. Thanks!

-Ignoramus

Unless you posted this twice, someone else here had the identical thing happen to him. Consider yourself one of the lucky few. My brother and cousin retracted their foreskins with instant permanent results, but I had to work for months to get mine to stay like yours and theirs.
This brings the hypersensitivity under control and extends your staying power. It also keeps the penis always clean and ready for action.

hey um recently i decide to masturbate with my whole foreskin retracted. Usually i did with only half of it because i found it much more comfortable. as i get more "turned on" the retraction happens automatically but it is very discomfortable and when retracted the foreskin is wayyy sensitive and hurts alot when touching somethng. Is this normal 2 hurt alot? how can i fix this?

This condition is called hypersensitivity of the penis head. After you have gone your whole life with it wrapped up and buried, it's bound to be over sensitive. Imagine what your feet would feel (and smell) like if you never took your socks and shoes off for all those years.
Yes, it will take a little time to get used to it. But it's well worth it. The penis head needs to come out and breathe, in order to stay clean and to grow and develop properly, and to be ready for action at any time.
Keep it pulled back as long and as often as you can. It just keeps getting better and better.

Hi Davidgue:

I think you have paraphimosis.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

You should stretch your foreskin to make it wider so that it does not get stuck again.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.