About 2 months ago I found two small white patches on the to part of my labia major. It's just a bunch of little white spots all in one area. RIght around this area i also have a thick discharge. It does not look like cottage cheese but more of a sour cream. I went in for a pap smear and the results came back normal. I also had A vaginits test done whiched showed i had no yeast infection, trich., chlamydia, etc. This small white patch is flat and smooth feeling. Has never itched, or scabed over. If anyone has any ideas of what this may be let me know.

I have the same thing but its on both sides of my labia majora near the opening of my vagina. I noticed it about 2 months ago and they are like little tiny a bit raised patch of white bumps, almost identical on either side. I went to my doctor who is a gyno and he told me it was from a yeast infection. I treated it with prescription drugs and it still hasnt gone away. Its not itchy, painful or anything like that. The only problem I find with it is after sex it burns a little bit but then it goes away. My boyfriend has no signs of anything on his penis, I don't think it's an STD but im going back to the doctor's for a second look. Please let me know if you found out what it was you have, if anything.

Thank You

I felt the need to respond to this post because I also had two small white patches that were absolutely driving me crazy worrying about. I went to over four doctors thinking I had warts, herpes, or some other crazy disease. I went as far as having my cousin look at them and tell me what she thought. Everyone thought I was losing my mind. All four doctors told me they didn't know what they were and maybe they were warts but no one could tell. I finally had enough and went to a gyno. who did a biopsy for me. He told me that it was a 50% chance it was warts, 50% precancer cells. The biopsy came back as Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia (precancer cells). The white spots did not itch, burn, or cause me any problems, they just looked different than the rest of the vaginal area. So, I would definitely have a biopsy so that you would know. Lucky enough, they were not cancerous and I had a small outpatient procedure right in the gyno's office and he was able to excise the area. If left untreated, it could turn to cancer. The doctor told me that it may take 10 years to turn to cancer, but still get it checked out. It will put your mind at east, believe me.

Hi! I can empathize with you. I am going through the same thing. My gyn said he thinks it may be warts, but I have to go back in a few weeks to see if there is any change. the only difference is, i did have vaginitis, so I am wondering if it is due to that?It worries me though because they came after I had sex. A week later, however my partner does not have anything wrong.

I had to comment on these postings... I have just completed laser surgery for the white spots I had... I went for my pap smear which came back normal and the gyno said ahhh what do we have here... A large white spot on my inner lip.... I went back to him to have it removed and they sent it to the lab.... results were I had a lot of pre-cancer cell activity going on.... They evaluate this on a scale of 1 - 5 five being cancer... I was a 4.... This past Friday I went into the hospital for laser surgery which the doctor told me is how they like to treat these... While under they screened me for more and total they found 3 which they lasered..... I am at home healing and doing well... hopefully they will be gone for good....

SEARCH GOOGLE, GENITAL HERPES< and CLICK IMAGES.
TONS OF WHITE SPOTS GATHERED TOGETHER, iS an epidemic of GENITAL HERPES sweeping across American like 1 in 6 have it, and 1 in 4 in NYC have it, and 1 in 3 amongst African Americans...

GENITAL HERPES for sure, no matter what your age. Check pics to verify.
Good luck
BUSTER

I'm worried about this, I got those little things after i had sex for the first time. i haven't seen the doctor or told anyone because im only 15 years only and obviously my parents still think im a virgin, not good.
i need to figure this out, i hope its nothing to worry about... i really do.

It seems to me many women experience this white color on the insides of the labia minora. I am 59 years old and did not know that it was even there until I went for a pap smear that I was told of it. I am not sexuallly active. So after being told of the white color in that area I decided to examine myself and as many of you have said, it does look like there is no blood in that area. My thoughts are it might be related to menopause. I don't have any lumps, itching or rash as it is all very smooth, just colorless. The only part of my body that I have a tendency to examine are my breasts particular as some years ago I had a small cyst removed. I do have an appointment with a gyno doctor next week to have a biopsy to see what it is. I have read it maybe related to one's immune system, or an imbalance of hormones and in some cases cells dying off or lack of cells causing cancer. It does not mean that this appplies to my case or for the women posting their situation here on the forum. It seems to me each person's case is different and it is BEST to consult with your physician.

When I get my results I will certainly share it on this forum. :D

I am definitely have same situation. Im so worried coz i have 2 bumps on my external vagina. I went to the doctor for so many times. I remember i had a pap smear but and everything is normal. But whenever I see and touch the bumps on my vagina i fell scared. Damn i hate this feeling. My Obgyne told me that if they find abnormalities in my pap smear that the time to worry. Strange though they can also confirm its a warts but she mentioned its possibly a warts and possibly not a warts. Damn Im so confuse. And still worried.. :-(

I'M GOING THROUGH THE SAME AS ALL YOU WOMAN OUT THERE,WITH THE WHITE SPOTS INSIDE MY 2labia lips 

mY Obgyne TOLD ME THIS IS PRE CANCEROUS CELLS, SHE DONE A biopsy PLUS A PAP  , CHECKING ME FOR CANCER.

SO ALL YOU LADIES MY ADVIVE TO YOU IS PLEASE GET CHECK ITHIS COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.

I MYSELF ,very scared waiting for my results to come in:-| from my biopsy and paps, Ladies the biopsy hurts like hell,I had 3 needles in my labia lips, But well worth getting done to save your life.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL WISHING ALL IS WELL FOR ALL OF US GOD BLESS<3

perhaps lichen sclerosis?

I just found out I too have a white spot after a pap with gyno she asked me if i had any itching which i did not. asked me if any skin disorders viral ect. no . I too have had no sex in over 10 years I am 58 yrs old was give a cream to put on and to come back in a few months. Hope I find out what this is.

thanks for your info. went to the gyno found a white spot. same thing did not itch would not know I had one until my check up she gave me cream (clobetasol) for two months I know this stuff will not work used the same for my back. Going back to the gyno in two months. I really thank you for your info.

Is there a way to post pictures on this site? I would like to see if yours looks like my white patch

Health Guru
If it is white patches you have then it is very unlikely to be genital warts