Three days ago I went to my doctor and she told me I had small white bumps on the opening of my vagina, caused by a type of herpes. This came as a shock to me because I haven't had sex in 10 months and I have never had any bumps in my life. Two years ago my ex-boyfriend told me he had small white bumps on his penis caused by HPV. He had them frozen and so far they have never returned. I also have HPV but I have never had any genital warts. I asked my doctor if these bumps could be caused by HPV and she said no, but it seems to me like they are. There's basically only one bump, it's small and white and doesn't itch, although it hurts a bit. I went to another doctor for a second opinion and he said he thinks it's from HPV. My current boyfriend also told me that there's a small bump inside my vagina.

My question is, is there any type of herpes that brings a small white bump that does not itch? I took a blood test and swabs but I have to wait two weeks for results and I'm worried. My boyfriend also has small white bumps appearing on his throat and tonsils, and this happened after he performed oral sex on me. I'm not quiet sure what these bumps are, or where they are coming from. I haven't had sex in 10 months and I have been to the gynocologist twice since then and he has never seen anything, so it's like they are appearing out of nowhere. Does this sound like HPV or could it possibly be something else?

Hpv is tricky because I don't think they have a test for men only after a woman gets an abnormal pap smear can he take the necessary steps to treat it.. It takes awhile for the signs of it the strand I contacted from my secretive boyfriend took about a year to show up.. After that I rarely saw bumps under 5x a year. Don't get comfortable tho because it's not curable! Just dormant.. Tiny clustered bumps turn into small single bumps and sometimes my glands swell in my neck and under my tongue.. Other then that I abstain from oral and wear condoms ALWAYS!