I have been sexully active with the same guy for the past 3 years and neither of us have ever had any stds. Recently though I noticed three hard bumps on my outer labia. I shave down there every day and often knick the area where the bumps are. At first I thought it was razor burn or an ingrown hair, which I get often, but I realized that it was very odd to have three at the same time and then they got white. They are very uncomfortable when my pants push against them but most of the time they itch really bad. My first thought was herpes but if I got it from my boyfriend of 3 years wouldn't I have had an outbreak earlier? Also, I thought herpes are painful white bumps around the vagina, these are on the outside and I can see them easily while sitting on the toilet. I have often gotten canker sores in my mouth almost my whole life and have one at the moment which I find odd. I also have a bad cold. The bumps are about the size of half a pea, feel round and hard, and have a flat white top. They don't look like blisters because it doesn't look like any liquid in it. I can't even compare them to anything because I have never seen anything like them. I am terrified of it being an std and I really don't believe it is because I have always been careful. Could it be some sort of a virus because of my cold? Or an infection because of all the times I kept cutting the same area with a razor? Going to a doctor is my last resort only if I really believe 100% that it is an std. Please tell me what it might be.. should I try popping them or cutting them open some how(which would be very painful)? I need advice!!

Muskellum? That's what I had... Research it . It may be your issue ?

Hi Peety,

Is it possible they could be vaginal warts?  They are not always passed from person to person.  If you think they maybe you would need to go have them looked  at and have a smear done just to be sure nothing else was going on.  I only say warts because you describe them as half pea sized and have no fluid inside, you have already ruled out in gown hairs, so that's the next think that springs to mind

Just noticed this post is over a year old lol oh well