I gave birth 3 weeks ago. recently i found a nickel size piece of bloody tissue on my pad. i was wondering if this was normal or not? i was physically active yesterday doing a little more then i have done in the last 10 months. ha. other then that i was doing everything else like i usually do. i just want to feel normal again

That piece of Bloody tissue is normal. It's just started to cleaning your ovary from giving birth, sometimes it took 1 month before all the blood came out. After that you will feel ok. if your breastfeeding, some woman return their period for 6 months but if not, 1-2 months your regular period will start.

Well,
I am not sure if this is completely normal, but most women experience similar things. But in some this means nothing and some have few complication. However if you don’t have any pain or any more bleeding I think that you will be fine. My advice would be that you cal your doctor and consult with him if you are afraid that something is wrong with you. Have you have a normal delivery? Where there any complication involved in the process? Also you need to regain as much energy as you can after the delivery because that is very heavy process. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Nelie