after i gave birth(C-SECTION) 10 months ago my menstration became irregular it is normal? after i gave birth my first menstration came after 4 months then tne next menstration is after 2 months until now my menstration comes every 2 months... help me pls....
thanks.....

You didn't say if you were still breastfeeding or not. If you are, then you may not be ovulating regularly yet, hence the irregular periods.

Have you ever had problems with thyroid gland. After pregnancy and delivery, some women experience problems with thyroid gland that could cause menstrual irregularities.

If you are too concerned, you better see your gyn and report your issue but I don't think it is much of a big deal. Every woman is different, and will react differently after giving birth.

I for example, got my period straight after the postpartum bleeding ended, i.e. one month after delivery :-(