I was 7 weeks pregnant when I took a pill to end my pregnancy.  I bled heavily for the first two days and that gradually slowed before stopping.  Two weeks after the termination my partner and I had protected sex and since then (1 week ago) I have bled every day.  It is very red blood which I presume is fresh blood, it's certainly not heavy (1 pad a day if I weren't to change it) but it is continuous and shows no signs of stopping.  I went for my check up after the termination and they said everything was fine and the scan showed my uterus was 'clean'.  Should I be concerned and is there any hope of this bleeding ending? What can I do?  Thank you x

Okay..i have had an abortion before as well. Except I didn't take the pill. I had a surgical one. Even with the pill cause your uterus and vagina are going through a verry crazy change. From going to pregnant, to not pregnant. Even when you take the pill option your doctors recommend you, and if they didn't, your recommended to wait at least at the minimum of two weeks before you have sex, but really if you do some extensive research before going through with an abortion. Its really not the best idea if you have sex until after 1 month....so the sex could have done it, especially if your having more sex since then. Your body needs time to change back to normal and heal. Your check up like you said, was fine and clean and everything was normal. When i went for my check up...mine was fine, and everything was normal...except..like you...my bleeding didn't stop for 10 months before i got scared enough to go back to a doctor. Another reason why i waited so long was cause i waited till i got insurance. But when i went...I explained to them what was going on. How i have had constant no stop bleeding that hasn't stopped...so i couldn't tell when my last normal period was, but i told them that after my abortion I bled for a about a week, then it stopped..i had two normal periods..then i thought i got my period one day but it just never went away. So she checked me out for polyps or tumors or anything that could have went wrong or gone wrong since then. I was fine. Nothing looked like it could be the cause...except she told me that since my abortion my bodys hormones could have been all outta wack since the abortion. Like my body still didn't go back to thinking it wasn't pregnant and my hormones just went crazy!! She perscribed me birth control pills...and my period is completely back to normal, even more normal than it was before my abortion...i never miss a day and im never late...it always comes and goes wen its' suppose to...so all the things i stressed about for 10months..me thinking there was something really really wrong...i was fine..i just needed hormonal birth control that regulated my period, and on top of that it's 99.9% effective that i won't get pregnant from sex...so theres a plus..but u still shouldn't let ur bf or partner ejaculate inside you or anything cause theres always that 1% but hey..start looking up and talk to a gynocologist about this..your hormones might just be making you bleed...i hope i helped...

that it's 99.9% effective that i won't get pregnant from sex........................................

How else can u get pregnant...???? heh