hi! I had my first baby delivered 8 months ago by c section because she came out earlier than expected. I am suspecting that I may be pregnant again and am a little bit worried about the possible risks of having my baby too soon after c-section. Can you give me some directions or information regarding this subject! I am still breastfeeding my daughter. Thank you

Hi! The first thing you should do is see your gynaecologist and have a pregnancy test to determine it. If you got pregnant you should discus your options with your doctor but I don’t think there should be any problems unless there are any underlying problems or disorders you suffer from but you also have to discuss this with your doc. Many women got to soon after their c-sections (like 5 months or so) and had perfectly normal pregnancies and gave birth to healthy children. You will probably have a c-section delivery. Breastfeeding shouldn’t interfere with your pregnancy. You may continue to breastfeed your first child while pregnant with the second one.
In case you are not pregnant, maybe you should use contraception because it is said that women should wait for a year to have a second baby so that their bodies could go back to normal first.