Please tell me I just had a baby 2 months ago. I am pregnant again. I have a three year old a 20 month old and a 2 month old. what am I in for having a baby this close to the 2 month old??? Will it be like the other pregnancies or more proned to complications??? Please someone help. or advise me.

There are always increased risks when having children too close together.. The american academy of pediatric and gynecology reccomends at least 2.5 years between pregnancies for optimal health.

NOT only does it pose problems to you physically, but also EMOTIONALLY and mentally, which are not to be taken lightly either..

what are my chances. i know i was already healed cuz i was having dry blood, and right after we did it he said he accidentally cummed, i also noticed my blood was bright pink, and still is, but in my gut feeling i know im fine. i'm just worried about being pregnant again cuz im only 18 with 2 kids already and my family likes to gossip...but I am married.is anyone out there been in my same situation and not got pregnant?

First of all, Congratulations! My closest two are 13mos apart. My daughter was 4mos old when I found out I was pg with my son. Of course it put you in the "high-risk" catergory because it takes a few months to recover from giving birth and the previous pregnancy. Weight is always an issue because you most likely are still carrying the baby-weight from before. Lack of rest, make sure daddy helps out. Your trying to take care of a nb and grow another life in your uterus...you can't do everything alone!

That being said, my baby was very healthy with no problems. I have a 10yr old, 5yr old, 6yr old,& 15mos old (and a few days to go before I know if #5 is on the way-oops) Best of luck to you! Do your best to relax.

IM IN THE SAME SITUATION IM 3 1/2 MONTHS PREGNANT AND MY BABY IS 4 MOTHS ,I HAVEN''T SEEN MY OB YET ,THIS IS BABY #5 FOR ME ,IM ALSO VERY CONFUSE LET ME KNOW HOW R U DOING. GOOD LUCK

All children are a blessing from the Lord. Put yourselves and babies in his loving care and guidance
You will do just fine!

Well i have just found out im pregnant again!!! my baby is 41/2 months and i have just found out im pregnant. Im scared because im going through have to go through everything all over again. but Im thankful that i can get pregnant,since so many people have a kid and then cant get pregnant again.... I know its going to be hard, but our kids are so cute i dont care!!!

i know it is hard..but i think everything will work out just fine ! i have a 2 month old baby and i think i may be pregnant also.. but not sure... if i am this definately wasnt planned and i am a first time mother right now... this would put alot of strain on my body and mind. Doctors say to wait "AT THE LEAST" 1 YEAR... but I know alot of people that had their babies pretty close together and everything went great.. the pregnancy went fine and they baby was healthy... I think it all depends on how fast you heal from your previous pregnancy and your body wont let it do something if it's not ready for it. I hope this was helpful to some ! Good Luck !

well congrats to all of u well with my first pregna. i was so happy but then when i had my first born 7 months later i got pregnant again well she was fine thank god and now shes 2 months and am pregnant am so scared and yes unlike any one else my family likes to talk about people and really and trully all i really need for support is my own little fam and my husband cause he talks positive about thangs am just worried cause i keep cramping and am scared and i havent went to an obgyn yet HELP!!

I have a 6 year old son and a 5 month old son and im currently 3 months pregnant. doc said everything is fine so far.(hopefully). im glad i found this page cause i felt like the only one with babies so close together.Yes im very scared. and my family talks alot of stuff to but god only gives you as much as he thinks you can handle.thats a saying i heard along time ago. anyways my 2 kids will be like 12 months and a week apart my sons bday is on nov.25 and im due dec.5 so yea im pretty scared.im very glad to know there r people like me out there. i just hope the best to all of us. and it would be nice to know how some of you r handling it after the child is born i think that would be some really good info.

i have almost 3 year old triplets, just had twins and just found out i'm pregnant again. i got online to find answers and i very thankful i found this site and now i know i'm not the only one thats going through something like this. good luck to everyone else going through this situation and most important of all, congrats!!!

i am very scared right now. i have a 4 yr. old and 3 yr. old a 4 month old and just found out i am pregnant again!!!!!! im not scared about the pgregnancy itself, although that sorta freaks me out, i am terrified how will i be able to do this. i am a full time student, work full time, and still try to find time for kids, cooking, cleaning, homework, etc..... someone please give me some advise

My 2 oldest are just weeks away from turning 4 and 2, and my youngest will be hitting 3 months on Saturday. I had been nursing AND pumping for the first 6 weeks and then I stopped pumping and just nursed for 2 weeks(Basically that cut milk production in half). At 8 weeks I started using the stored milks and less nursing and by 9 weeks I stopped nursing all together. With my other 2 kids it didn't take long after I cut down the nursing session to get my period back. I havent nursed at all for a month and know the milk is all gone, but still no period.

I took a pregnancy test about a week ago but it came up negative. I have been gaining weight, but hardly eating at all, and still napping during the afternoon. I had a brief time a few weeks ago after I stopped nursing where I felt really good and didn't nap unless I hadn't gotten enough sleep from getting up with baby. Now I just get so tired and I take really long naps again, which I figure my body must need because my normal not post partum self is practically unable to sleep during the day.

I thought I was just getting a little extra weight and little moody because aunt flo was coming but shes still no where to be found. I am getting so anxious.

We definitely want another baby, but I am really scared because I have had 3 c-sections and this will be my 4th one. My doctor said to wait at least 3months for another baby but 6 months is better and more time is even better than that.

I'm thinking its just some PPD and hormones adjusting.

Anyone out there have really close together babies and c-section?

Wow I'm not the only one!!!! I have a 2 yr old and a 3 month old and just found out last night that im pregnant again... i cried stressing on how i will pull it all together once i have this baby, it is nice to here that i am not alone in this type of situation. i am doing a little better with the thought of having a new born, infant and a toddler... but it is still stressful!!!!!

I have two kids that are 15 months apart.They are 11 and 9.I now have a 6 month old and I am 4 months preg.My doctor said as long as the last pg went good I shouldnt worry.At first I was sad but then I realized that my LO will have someone to play with just like my other two. I can tell you that my older kids always have and still do have a really protective realationship.So I am very happy that my lo will have this also.