Hi

I am 19 years old, un-circumcised. I only recently retracted my foreskin fully. I can easily get it back when flaccid. But when erect, i can't quite get it past the rim of my glans. I feel it may be a tight frenulum, as it goes white like it is stretching when i try and retract. It feels slightly painful when i try and retract while erect. My girlfriend and I would like to have sex soon, and i'm just wondering if it is likely that it would be painful (if i use a condom). I've heard that the frenulum can tear.

Please help

Hey,

I know the last post was sent a few years ago, but I am 16 and I have the exact same thing, I don't see a reply either and would like to know if there is any advice on what this might be, I wouldn't normally post a comment on something like this, but it has been on my mind and seeing this guy having the EXACT same problem, I was just wondering what to do...

hi, i had the exact same problem.What i did was i started retracting slowly

when erect and held it until there for some time. And i am able to retract my skin back without any pain.u can also use steroid cream or vitamin e oil. And also try to retract it while masturbating or peeing. Hope it helps! :D

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have a short frenulum.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision.

Dynex makes flared condoms, which are better for uncircumcised men. I ordered from Undercovercondoms.com, then later found them on the bottom condom shelf at Walgreen's. The flare allows some movement of foreskin. Leave plenty of slack at the end to allow for the distance your foreskin will retract.