Couldn't find what you looking for?


He guys. I have a "problem", how can i break the strip of skin under my penis head. Im 14 i can cum already (ALOT). But that little slit of skin under my head is annoying. Because if i pull to far, it pulls my head down with it. How can i break it?


That strip of skin is called the frenulum. Since it pulls the head down, we know that you have "frenulum breve".

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.  Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.