Hello!I hope you are doing well. A month back, as my gf and I were trying out a new position(we dont use condoms) my frenulum was completely torn and got detached from the head of my penis. The bleeding went on for almost 15-20min and the pain was unbearable however later that night i was able to sleep normaly and forgot about it. The next day, there was no bleeding only a little stinging sensation whenever i peed . I restrained from intercourse for 2 weeks and when we tried again, after these 2 weeks, i felt a little pain during penetration as she wasnt wet enough and i immediately removed kt to find it bleeding again but this time only for a couple minutes ànd then i was okay. Again we decided to refrain from sex for 2 weeks but during this period masturbation did occur a couple of times and i didnt feel any pain nor bleeding so i thought i was completely healed however to my surprise when we tried again the tip of my penis which was attaches to the frenulum got cut again but this time no bleeding just a cut with little blood on it. I need advice on whether i should visit a Dr or let it heal by itself... Should i apply any antibiotic cream on the tip of my penis, how long should i wait until it is completely healed before having sex again? How do i know it is completely healed?Thànk you for your time!

Hey there are you circumcised? If you have a frenulum breve (short frenulum). It will usually still rip and the scar tissue makes it worse and prone to tearing.