i have frenulum breve and it hurts when i pull back the skin during an erection and i am 100% sure i have frenulum breve i have checked the web adn everything so what should i do during sex and masturbation leave the skin forward or work on pulling it back?? plz help

i got the same thing, but maybe not as bad, although im not entirely sure.
In my opinion, if you can masturbate fine and there are no problems with ejaculation then give sex a try. Though, still a virgin, im not sure...

Hey i am 29, i was good while having sex, 2 weeks due to sudden push of my penis to my GF vagaina, my fernulum got a tear and had huge bleeding... after that i am having pain during intercourse, i dont have any pain and swelling at my fernulum. Please help me..

If the head of your penis dips down when you pull back your foreskin you probably have frenulum breve.

You don't have to pull back your skin to masturbate so masturbation should be fine.

You may need to stretch the frenulum or have it clipped to improve intercourse.

I have frenulum breve ..i m 19 and want to treat it without any surgery... what should I do?..