I'm worried that I might have frenulum breve and i'm not sure what do about it. Haven't told anyone, like it says in the title, i'm 14 and worried about it.

In a flaccid state, I can pull back the foreskin over the head of the penis although it slides back into place if it's not right the way back.

Whilst erect, the skin simply stretches with the penis and has to be physically pulled back, it can be retracted completely but this causes noticable discomfort against the penis, the frenulum (aka, the bowstring) pulling tightly against that part of the penis.

I'm quite nervous. I've found a few references to a treatment for it involving a nice big injection and a fair amount of messing about down there.

I'm worried that when i'm older, the frenulum will snap during intercourse from the quick pulling back.

Hi, firtsly tell me please:  Are you a sexually active?... Have you masturbate?..   Are you hit puberty?

Hi Annonymousperson:

It sounds like you have a rather long foreskin and that you do have frenulum breve. Does the head of your penis bend down when you pull back on your foreskin? That is one sign of frenulum breve.

The frenulum may be stretched. If you start stretching it now, that will ease the pain.

Bro, you need to see a doctor about it as you don't want to damage it. There are doctors who know how to handle your problem so go and see your doc.