I have sister who told me she has gallbladder stones. She gets diagnosis few days ago, which surprised all of us. We could not believe her, because she has never complained about any symptom. Now I want to hear what you could you tell me about gallbladder stones and its symptoms. I do not know how to believe her, because I was always thinking it brings a lot of pain to the patient.

I think you should believe to your sister, because symptoms of gallbladder disease occur only when gallstones irritate the gallbladder. The most common symptoms associated with gallstone disease include severe and intermittent pain in the right upper abdomen. Problem is that this pain can also spread to the chest, shoulders or back. Sometimes this pain may be mistaken for a heart attack as well. In some cases, chronic indigestion and nausea are also symptoms for gallbladder stones. In addition to these symptoms, gallstones can also cause complications that are more serious. These complications most commonly occur when stones are expelled from the gallbladder during contraction and become lodged within bile ducts. This can lead to infection and obstruction of the bill ducts, which is unwanted complication of gallbladder stones. The most common symptoms associated with any complications include severe and steady pain in the right upper abdomen that does not resolve on its own, fever and chills, and severe nausea with vomiting.

manser wrote:

my husband was suffering from sevear cough from last two months we went to chest phsysian he had done health chekup and said that he doesnot have TB but he is suffering with some infection in the lungs and said it is allergitic bronchities but my husband was also loosing his weight in 3 months he lost 5 to 6 kgs weight and sir suddenly we found in the xray that he has a gallblader stone of 0.85cm so plz tell me whether the loss of weight is due to gallblader stones what are the symptoms of this and he does not have any pain at all so plz suggest me in this matter

manser wrote:

my husband was suffering from sevear cough from last two months we went to chest physcian he had done health chekup and said that he doesnot have TB but he is suffering with some infection in the lungs and said it is allergitic bronchities but my husband was also loosing his weight in 3 months he lost 5 to 6 kgs weight and sir suddenly we found in the xray that he has a gallblader stone of 0.85cm so plz tell me whether the loss of weight is due to gallblader stones what are the symptoms of this and he does not have any pain at all so plz suggest me in this matter

I just meet with a alternative therapist & she inform me that if you loose you weight out of the blue that is one othe symtoms associated with gallblader. Aside from that;high level of cholestrol, frequent diarrhea, always feel tired and also if you have yellowiest white eye.
I myselft will be trying the alternative treatment for removing this gallblader stone without surgery this mid of March. I will share the outcome later.

"I just meet with a alternative therapist & she inform me that if you loose you weight out of the blue that is one othe symtoms associated with gallblader. Aside from that;high level of cholestrol, frequent diarrhea, always feel tired and also if you have yellowiest white eye.
I myselft will be trying the alternative treatment for removing this gallblader stone without surgery this mid o"

Dear Friend,

Pls share us your alternative medication. and the outcome.

I just had a spine surgery last month May 2008, now my doctor diagnose me with a gal stones which it has to be removed. I dont want to undergo another surgery again plus the fact that it will cost me a lot of money again. I hope theres another way of eliminating the surgery to remove this stones.