I think I have Gallblader disease! But I should visit a doctor first. What are possible tests to find out whether I have Gallblader Disease?

There are few tests. First is ultrasound, but gall stones might not be seen if person is too obese or if patient has eaten recently. Second is endoscopic ultrasound. The special ultrasound scope is passed down the intestines. CT Scan can also identify gall stones, but is not as effective as ultrasound. Ultrasound is the most appropriate and has little risk connected to it. But, as you said, you should visit a doctor first- let him/her diagnose whether you have gallbladder disease or not.

Another test they can do is called a HIDA scan which will test to see if your gallbladder is dysfunctional. The ultrasound didnt find anything for me because it is mainly just to see if there are any gallstones. The HIDA scan is what told my doctor what she needed to know. I know how you feel because I am still dealing with sickness everyday. I really cant wait until September 7th which is when I am getting my gallbladder removed because it only has 4% of its function. GOD bless you and I hope you find out what is going on really soon because it is an absolute miserable feeling.