Hello! Few days ago I have surfed internet and I found something interesting. I have found on some commercial web site information about Hydrangea Tincture. I want to ask if Hydrangea Tincture helpful in treating kidney stones is. I hope that you will be able to provide me with answer. Thank you!

Hello! I can tell you that Hydrangea Tincture is completely organic. I have not used it, but my friend with kidney stone did. He said to me that this tincture is great. But, if you buy it, please, do not expect miracles immediately. It will be needed to take it for some time to feel improvement. My friend has taken this tincture for six months.

Hello there,

One of my friends was using this tincture for about few months and it didn’t help him so consider before buy it. If you are suffering from kidney stones it is best to listen and follow instructions provided by your doctor. After all he is a medical expert and he knows the best. It is important that you intake a lot of fluids and especially water and lemonade. You can try with some herbal teas as well (you can get them in your herbal pharmacy).

I hope that you will get rid of your stones with the minimum of pain but if it gets severe just ask from your doctor stronger painkiller. Good luck and keep us posted about your condition.  

I had a Chihuahua that had to have surgery to remove kidney stones.  After the surgery I was told he had to stay on a special dog food so the stones would not return.  He would not eat the expensive food.  I googled and found hydrangea tincture.  I bought it, and based on his weight gave him 2 drops on his food once a day.  He eats regular dog food (not the special diet).  It has been 4 years and no issue with kidney stones.  So, I do believe they can keep stones at bay.

Yes it does work. when I was younger I had an extremely painful kidney stone attack that I was told may require surgery.
Instead I took a couple Hydrangea capsules along with a Kidney formula (herbal) every couple hours and drank as much water with lemon as I could. I also took 15,000 mgs of vit c divided into several doses a throughout the day. Within a couple days the huge stone was dissolved to a soft sugary like substance that I wouldn't have known I passed unless I was straining my urine. An herbalist recommended the Hydrangea and it worked and quickly.

Regarding hydrangea for kidney stones, I had kidney stones and ignored the advice of a good friend

when she suggested hydrangea that had helped her for her kidney stone problems. I opted for surgical

removal and I was never so sorry. After suffering the surgery and the horrible stints they put it afterward, 

sheer torture, I now use hydrangea any time I feel any problem with my bladder or kidney coming

on. I have been now about 10 years with absolutely no problem. I have many friends and relatives who have

had kidney stones, please believe me. Hydrangea is wonderful for prevention and cure. Only the ones who

disregard my attempts to get them to use hydrangea have any recurring problem. 

I would like to add that hydrangea stops bladder infections dead in their tracks. I just put a dropperfull in about 4 ozs. of water

and the pain and or discomfort just goes away. Great stuff. Deo Gratias, for such simple remedies!

i BOUGHT A HYDRANGEA TINCTURE FOR MY YORKIE AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH TO GIVE A 7LB YORKIE. DOES ANYONE KNOW? I GAVE HIM 2 DROPS TWICE A DAY. TOO MUCH?