I was logging on to the internet to get infomation about HTV.Mainly because this female i know had it and had sexual with a friend. >;)

Hi there! I am sure you meant HPV, which stands for Human Papilloma Virus. Am I right?
I know about this virus because I was diagnosed with it. This virus may be transmitted through sexual contact but also through non-sexual skin to skin contact. This means that a condom is not 100% guarantee as it does not cover all areas.
Some strains of HPV virus cause genital warts, which can only be removed by laser, or special creams that would make them fall off but neither of these procedures guarantees that warts won’t show up again. Since HPV is a virus, there is no cure but latest research show that 70-90% of people with HPV may clear the virus from the body within two years of infection. However, re-infection is possible.
In women, the warts usually develop near the opening or on the lips of the vagina and near the anus. However, they may be located only inside vagina and on a woman’s cervix (beginning of the uterus) and without examining, a woman can’t even know she has them. In men, they usually grow on their penises or pubic area, as well as on or near the anus, or within the rectum. Infection often occurs in more than one genital area at a time.
The warts are painless lesions, firm and rough in texture. They can be very small and undetectable. They may itch or irritate the area they developed on.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.