Hi. I have noticed some weird looking small, soft and fleshy spots on the lips of my vagina. Also, my anus is itching. I have talked with a friend about that and now I`m scared that I could have genital warts. She had genital warts inside her vagina and, also, on the lips. Anyway, I had a bf a month ago and think that he gave me those genital warts. Is that possible?

Hi, you are completely right, genital warts are sexually transmitted disease.. All the stuff you say could be genital warts. I also had those fleshy spots on my genitals and was scare of having genital warts. And I was right. Had them a year ago and hardly manage to get rid of them, because they often reappear after the treatment. The treatment includes chemicals, for example podophyllin solution. But, the small genital warts can be removed by freezing or burning. Also, there is a cream called Imiquimod. Laser surgery is sometimes needed.