Hello. I'm 26 year old female and recently I have noticed some changes on my genitals.
You see, I don’t know what the cause is but I know that about a month ago, I had one unprotected sex with a gay that I have never seen again. So, pretty much, it could be anything.
I have notices these soft, moist, pink and colored swellings on my labias and I'm very afraid that this could be some serious sexually transmitted disease so I bought the other day some home AIDS test and it came out negative. What else could it be?

I don’t know why people when some STD is mentioned, always first think on AIDS. There are hundreds of these STDs and from the data you have mentioned you pretty much described a disease called genital warts. Genital warts are disease caused by human papilloma virus. Most people who have a genital HPV infection do not know they are infected because the virus lives in the skin or mucous membranes and usually causes no symptoms what so ever. If it does, symptoms are just like you have described them. There are some theories that this virus can trigger cervical cancer. You could be easily diagnosed with Papa test. Bad thing about this disease is that there is now cure for it, although, infection usually goes away on its own.

I truthfully think you should go get tested...for everything...It may be HPV...