Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I'm pretty frightened right now. Strange things have happened to me these last couple of weeks and I don’t know what to do. You see, about a month ago I have found out that I'm pregnant. My period was late for a week and after and the home pregnancy test came out positive.
Father of the child didn’t want to have anything with the baby but I wanted to keep it. So, we split and I haven’t seen him since then.
Three days ago, on some regular gynecological check up my gynecologist determine that I have also developed one sexually transmitted disease called genital warts and that I should continue with my pregnancy. Can this interfere with my delivery?

Hello. I'm very sorry that you’ve developed this sexually transmitted disease. First I want to tell you that you are definitely not first and alone with this condition.
The human papilloma virus (HPV), or genital warts is a very common infection among the general public.
Bed thing about all this is that there is no cure for HPV and many people who are infected with HPV likely do not realize it. I will tell you something about your condition. Women who have genital warts during pregnancy may notice that their warts grow quicker and larger during their pregnancy. This can cause several problems such as congenital warts. There's a danger also that the warts can block the birth canal. If this occurs, the baby will likely be delivered by a cesarean section. Avoid any treatment while pregnant.